RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
Sigh look the art is great, but the big thing that I don't like about these scenes(Which also started happening in the later half of the previous game) is the angle of the scenes. I really want to see more, but these scenes have had terrible angles. Probably not worth it anymore.

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
sex with the mom already?
damn this game is over...game over man...game over!
seems like they're gonna focus heavily on the mom like they did in the earlier game.
not that im complaining but the pace is a bit too quick.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
personally, i enjoy the survival management of zombie survival games.. but there seems to be a lack of sources for food and water, and no real way to track production and consumption... while there are sources of food and water from rng containers.. you can hit bad rng and just fall in the red really easy. especially with just 2 areas to explore which i can easily do in 1 day, and then have to wait several days for respawn... theres just lacking in things to do in terms of the management and scavanging part of the game.. i feel the 1st game did a better job on that (yes im aware that im comparing a finished game vs a game in development, still)

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
personally, i enjoy the survival management of zombie survival games.. but there seems to be a lack of sources for food and water, and no real way to track production and consumption... while there are sources of food and water from rng containers.. you can hit bad rng and just fall in the red really easy. especially with just 2 areas to explore which i can easily do in 1 day, and then have to wait several days for respawn... theres just lacking in things to do in terms of the management and scavanging part of the game.. i feel the 1st game did a better job on that (yes im aware that im comparing a finished game vs a game in development, still)
You can already fish in 2 locations for food (harbor and park) and there are Base Upgrades to create a daily payout for both food and water.
Though I agree that you need to constantly scavange in order to keep everyone in the base alive

jakeo06667

Jul 26, 2020
Bugs with new update:
1. Don't remake medicine again in hospital after quest completion, otherwise your screen will go dark yet you will still be playing. Even saving and reloading the screen will remain dark, thus corrupting your save file.

2. Don't replay blowjob screen again, otherwise it will continue to ask you to repeat screen even if you refuse.

There are others but these two seemed to be plenty big red flags.

beryn

May 8, 2017
You can already fish in 2 locations for food (harbor and park) and there are Base Upgrades to create a daily payout for both food and water.
Though I agree that you need to constantly scavange in order to keep everyone in the base alive
How do you get enough fresh food to build the garden?
Highest I ever got was 2, and you need 4 to build it.
And the water source is properly locked behind the garden.

Trouble is, when I get any, it is used when sleeping and there is no option to control what you eat.
Only way I got 2 in one day was bringing Meredith to all scavenge points.

Dec 11, 2021
Sorry to disappoint you, but every other game by this developer had sex scenes with the mother early on, and all these games have had /are being a success. Just take a look in the dev patreon pages, and Sirens games here on F95.
Because his games are actually games and fun. Not just VNs where you lose interest after nutting to a mom son sex scene.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you get enough fresh food to build the garden?
Highest I ever got was 2, and you need 4 to build it.
And the water source is properly locked behind the garden.

Trouble is, when I get any, it is used when sleeping and there is no option to control what you eat.
Only way I got 2 in one day was bringing Meredith to all scavenge points.
You need enough alternatives for food, try crafting 3 fishing rods and spend a day fishing and on the next day keep scavvenging for freshfood... this will only work if you unlocked all scavenging points though and may require you useing save spamming.
it's actually not so hard if you do so.
For Water you can find a blue print if you visit the water plant in the harbor area of west district, you can also find a fuse in that building, which is required to build the water purifier

beryn

May 8, 2017
You need enough alternatives for food, try crafting 3 fishing rods and spend a day fishing and on the next day keep scavvenging for freshfood... this will only work if you unlocked all scavenging points though and may require you useing save spamming.
it's actually not so hard if you do so.
For Water you can find a blue print if you visit the water plant in the harbor area of west district, you can also find a fuse in that building, which is required to build the water purifier
I thought I had plenty of fish, junk and grain as food sources, about 30 combined. How much is needed?
If that is the blueprint it is locked behind a door, nobody have any quest for me anymore other than the creating wine quest.
It might be locked behind that, now I just have to spend an eternity save scumming to get 2 fresh food.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I thought I had plenty of fish, junk and grain as food sources, about 30 combined. How much is needed?
If that is the blueprint it is locked behind a door, nobody have any quest for me anymore other than the creating wine quest.
It might be locked behind that, now I just have to spend an eternity save scumming to get 2 fresh food.
There is an update coming out today that is going to address some of these issues. Aside from bug fixes loot table changes specifically water is going to be more common.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Had been awhile but if I remember correctly you need to interact with the switches in the back of the main room to unlock that door.
and if you have different foods in that ammount you should be able to gather enough freshfood by takeing meredith with you.
Try to wait so you can scavange in both the western and eastern district at the same day... you can either save for each scavange point or at the beginning of each district, getting 4 freshfood while scavangeing in the east and west is quiet possible... just build the garden on the same day

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes