RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Yaeroplane

Oct 10, 2021
what a disgrace this game and the dev have been. A project started a year and a half ago couldn't deliver the same content any one could pull off in a week time minus the art. And the art is someone else's job too so it should be done simultaneously.

there is no reason any game should take this long to develope except for blatant cash cow milking
Yeah! Programming is easy, I made a "Hello World" script in liek 2 seconds how could this guy not have the entire game fully formed and developed inside a week plus art and animations and FOR FREE what a jerk! DOESN'T HE KNOW I NEED STUFF TO FAP TO AUUUGGH.

Honestly you have no idea what game development is. Go to hell. ;)

georgian90

Jul 3, 2017
what a disgrace this game and the dev have been. A project started a year and a half ago couldn't deliver the same content any one could pull off in a week time minus the art. And the art is someone else's job too so it should be done simultaneously.

there is no reason any game should take this long to develope except for blatant cash cow milking
Gumdrop, the dev from Dual Family, is milking his follower/patreons for more than 4 years. No content just some sneak pics or screenshots and that is all of his content release!! So basically you dont know what milking is....

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is good plues the dev is working on another game too. also game development take's time there is alot to do. i mean look at all the game's coming out most take time.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

Dunno whos dumber, you for making this comment or Ruvu for liking it. Or maybe yall just bots :×

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Who dafuk is this dude and why he is laying on my bed?!
1645851651004.png
Also DONT try to get blowjob from Meredith after sex with her - you will be stuck in a glitch loop.

• Haha
Reactions: TheorPhys
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes