Reinol

Jan 9, 2019
Hey! Help me!. How do I continue? I already have the code of the pic, but I can't rescue Caroline and I can't get out of the hut

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this looks like the first encounter.... after killing every Zombie in the hut you should try to talk to her through the door...
strange that the boss is indicated as present... either I was wrong about the visit or you have found a bug I'd say

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
even using the rock to change the status of relationship with girls, it is not all the dialogues that appear the change made!!!

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Walkthrough V0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've done all the steps I left in yellow, but when I go to Caroline's room all night, the only things she tells me is:
Can someone help me please? tks

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Walkthrough V0.6.1
I've done all the steps I left in yellow, but when I go to Caroline's room all night, the only things she tells me is:
weird might be a bug, have you tried returning to where the bossfight was?

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Walkthrough V0.6.1
air conditioner?
[Save before crafting and install]

Reinol

Jan 9, 2019
this looks like the first encounter.... after killing every Zombie in the hut you should try to talk to her through the door...
strange that the boss is indicated as present... either I was wrong about the visit or you have found a bug I'd say
This is the save to previous versions, I copy and paste in the new version (the above the had complete) I think it is a bug

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Walkthrough V0.6.1
Seems like a bug. Did you kill the boss in the secret passage ?

DirtyCircle

Aug 20, 2018
I tried looking through the topic but I can't seem to find the answer to my problem with Caroline. I'm playing the game via the website Gamcore. It says it's version 0.6.1. Whenever I try to talk to Caroline, she says that that's it for her in this build (I partnered with her and got injured causing the examinations that led to a handjob and a blowjob). In some of the comments however, seems that people are going through the mission to get the lock box etc.

A panty raid quest never showed up for me. I looked and I can go down the bookcase hidden passage, however, I have no statement accepting that quest nor do I know if it's supposed to be pitch black. The guide says something about pillars and I don't see any pillars.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes