raupaup

Nov 27, 2018
if you want to get quest investigate jhonny, you need use examination 2 times before to library until you get titfuck, when you get quest jhonny, go to library and fight him, when you back home, caroline told you to visit her in night, you can get sex scene.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
anyone notice there is a blue shirt boy in botanical garden. he showed question mark and left. is there anything more about this boy?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to defeat the plant?
Run around avoid the shots and kill the shooters than run back to the plant and shoot at it... repeat until the bos is defeated
anyone notice there is a blue shirt boy in botanical garden. he showed question mark and left. is there anything more about this boy?
...use the search function instead of spamming the same thing over and over again... that was explained so often it's getting annoying.

Darr

May 6, 2018
hello i have problem caroline dont give me a quest "panty snatching" i talk to her and nothing she says only if you ever need help... can any1 help me ? game ofc is 0.6.1

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...fps counter shows up at 240. How do i cap it at 60?
You do not give your hardware specs, so glassbowl hit and miss it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[...] where Siren got "ScenePlayer.ogg" that always plays in sex scenes. [...] want to know the website or composer, cuz I dig the beat.

Reactions: I_Hate_Peenoise!

rayllis689

Apr 14, 2018
Think i managed to break my game, went down the stairs behind the bookshelf before clicking on it, fought the boss. came back up and clicked on the bookshelf and got the text, went home. caroline told me to visit her at night. when i try talking to her though all i get is text about being prepared before exploring the lab

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Someone should remove the incest tag from the genre. I don't see any element of incest remaining. The mc calls everyone by their first name, same with the other characters.

Reactions: swmas

Sephi_88

Dec 30, 2017
Someone should remove the incest tag from the genre. I don't see any element of incest remaining. The mc calls everyone by their first name, same with the other characters.
um, in my savefile Caroline calls herself "the fun Aunt" while having sex so i think the tag should stay ^^

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
how tf do i make the andidote again? i have herb note but i cant craft it in the basement

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes