pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I tried looking through the topic but I can't seem to find the answer to my problem with Caroline. I'm playing the game via the website Gamcore. It says it's version 0.6.1. Whenever I try to talk to Caroline, she says that that's it for her in this build (I partnered with her and got injured causing the examinations that led to a handjob and a blowjob). In some of the comments however, seems that people are going through the mission to get the lock box etc.

A panty raid quest never showed up for me. I looked and I can go down the bookcase hidden passage, however, I have no statement accepting that quest nor do I know if it's supposed to be pitch black. The guide says something about pillars and I don't see any pillars.
When you talk to her she'll say she left her bra and panties at her home and wants to get them back. That triggers the "panty snatching quest" . The hidden passage is only for later after you completed the panty snatch quest and got 2 "examinations" with Caroline. You 'll then get another quest to go to the library where the hidden passage is. Then there's a boss fight that triggers when you enter the hidden passage.

Can i ask have you done everything else with all the other girls ? If not maybe that's the issue otherwise it's probably a bug.

Noxya

Mar 31, 2019
Hello, hum .. anyone have this problem too ?

When i started a quest (1) sometime another quest(2) started too, i can't finish the first one.

And i can have fan sign' ? o:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hello, hum .. anyone have this problem too ?

When i started a quest (1) sometime another quest(2) started too, i can't finish the first one.

And i can have fan sign' ? o:
Could you give us the name of the quests ?

Noxya

Mar 31, 2019
"Desperate Measures" i was already see the library and kill the boss inside and the quest are come after i do that.

DirtyCircle

Aug 20, 2018
When you talk to her she'll say she left her bra and panties at her home and wants to get them back. That triggers the "panty snatching quest" . The hidden passage is only for later after you completed the panty snatch quest and got 2 "examinations" with Caroline. You 'll then get another quest to go to the library where the hidden passage is. Then there's a boss fight that triggers when you enter the hidden passage.

Can i ask have you done everything else with all the other girls ? If not maybe that's the issue otherwise it's probably a bug.
Combing over the walkthrough again and again, it appears that I am up to date with everything EXCEPT:
There's also a variation available of the new scene with Rachel. Same pose but vaginal instead of anal.(this opens up once you do the anal scene once)
Both scenes are available once you've done everything you can do with Rachel and Leslie in V0.3.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
"Desperate Measures" i was already see the library and kill the boss inside and the quest are come after i do that.
I hope you have a save before you went to the library and killed the boss.
You weren't supposed to go into the library until you got the quest.
Now you can't complete the quest as you already killed the boss.
You can also grab the save from the OP. It's a complete 0.6.1 save. Then just replay the h scene you missed with Caroline.
Combing over the walkthrough again and again, it appears that I am up to date with everything EXCEPT:
Unfortunately it sounds like you ran into a bug. Either use an older save or grab the complete 0.6.1 save from the OP.(you're gonna have to download the game though)
You can replay the H scenes you weren't able to get.

Noxya

Mar 31, 2019
I hope you have a save before you went to the library and killed the boss.
You weren't supposed to go into the library until you got the quest.
Now you can't complete the quest as you already killed the boss.
You can also grab the save from the OP. It's a complete 0.6.1 save. Then just replay the h scene you missed with Caroline.
I already take it hehe, but i want do the story, but i think i need to restart lol

Reinol

Jan 9, 2019
Hey! Help me!. How do I continue? I already have the code of the pic, but I can't rescue Caroline and I can't get out of the hut
Solved. The error was that I was going first to the library and then to the house of Caroline. Is the reverse

Jul 9, 2018
Playing with MPC-HC gives me a hash for the file 'ScenePlayer.ogg', 1261664378 or 0x4B33787A, but no hints through websearch. I see no meta data for that file either. :/
Head over to 'Programming and Art' and do a search for e.g. 'music' in this section? Ask your question in a thread that fits. I'm pretty sure it is some CC composition from a free sources website, which can be used in games too. ...Alternatively just ask the devs of games you find this file in use with.

Perhaps it is even faster that way, some may know info. Happy hunting. ;)
Thanks but I don't know how to contact the dev. Patreon only allows those who have actually BECOME a patron to a creator before they could even attempt to PM the dev.

Plus, I don't know if Siren has a Discord or something.

https://f95zone.to/threads/help-finding-bgm.28036/

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Eva, I feel you, but look at post count. In dubio pro reo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see you're helping out a lot here, don't let such things hurt your ego. Bad karma man.

Thanks for the work master. Could you and Evangelion get together and add a small faq to the walkthrough, please? The 'blue shirt boy' and other questions showing up often could be answered quickly. I'm sure Eva got some more 'all time best' enerving questions, so we would have something to point to. Would be cool and could contain the problem. :)

@aluoaniki welcome to the forums. Hope you're more active, don't just lurk okay?
This game is out for a time, so most standard questions have been answered within the last 100 pages. Above to the right is the 'search' function. You can add terms and choose 'this thread' to only look here for answers to anything about this game. A quick search for 'blue shirt' gave me Eva's own reply, read on pages back please. So it seems only a reference, not important for gameplay. Just try a search before, often you get info you need faster that way. :) There's hardly anything mems hadn't discussed already.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Eva, I feel you, but look at post count. In dubio pro reo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see you're helping out a lot here, don't let such things hurt your ego. Bad karma man.
Trust me I am aware... but from personal experience people won't listen to reason if you don't encourage them early... ever seen the Thread of "Peasant's Quest"?
There is a detailed walkthrough with beginner guide and FAQ included... doesn't stop people to keep asking the same questions over and over again.
I dare to say that all threads with 100+ page count could be halved if these questions and answers were deleted by mods (might be an exaggeration... but I am sure you get the feeling)

Utterlaziness

Nov 24, 2017
i have some problem i struck in Garden Shack and i cant use any gun or club . what i have to do?
I had this problem too, for some reason I couldn't use any weapon after she cleared the shrub from the path. What I did was, I went outside of the garden, went to the "fast travel" board at the lake, went home (which took me from "morning" to "midday"), partied up with the girl again, went back, and I was then able to use my weapons again.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Is there a leslie bath scene in the new build if so how do I access it?
There's no new bath scene with Leslie.
People are talking about the old HJ scene with Leslie in bath.
In V0.6 Siren updated the scene player for that scene and it was causing problems with the Leslie HJ bath scene.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes