Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
V1.0.3 Changelog??
It looks like this is about a few bug fixes and information about the Mac version.

Hey everyone!

Zombie's Retreat has been updated to 1.0.3! This update just brings about a small few bug fixes so if you are playing the previous version, 1.0.2, it is not a mandatory or revolutionary upgrade.

More importantly, the Mac version of Zombie's Retreat is now available!

MAC USERS: MacOS will restrict the game from being played. In order to play the Mac version properly, you need to go to your SECURITY & PRIVACY tab and allow apps downloaded from outside of the App Store.

=====

You can purchase Zombie's Retreat here:

If you have already purchased Zombie's Retreat, you can download the updated version for free so no worries about having to pay again!

=====

I will be closely monitoring the Mac version to make sure there are no issues with it's playability. I did some testing on my own end and everything seemed to work just fine aside from needing to allow the game to be ran within the security settings.

If you have any issues with the Mac version, be sure to let me know on Discord.

=====

With this update, I believe Zombie's Retreat 1 should be completely finalized! I won't say another update down the road is impossible as anything could happen but for the time being, my sights are entirely focused on Zombie's Retreat 2.

Expect a large update on the Zombie's Retreat Patreon page next week talking about ZR2's planned release (late December?) as well as what to expect within the update itself.

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon!

JustWant2Download

Dec 12, 2020
yeah sadly it doesnt have and it seems it wont ever have. Not gona lie, still a bit disapointed siren did a cop out in not putting any type of that content, even if optional, specially after the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think something might be on the way because the artist has done some pregnancy art. Here is their DA btw:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
...that's it? It's done?
Kind of shallow content-wise. And the gameplay itself is even shallower.
I hope the sequel does things better, and not just give more of the same.

Switching protagonists is also a sketchy idea...

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I think something might be on the way because the artist has done some pregnancy art. Here is their DA btw:
I wouldn't get your hopes up. The artist Scarlett Ann has no problem doing stuff like that, however Siren has made it clear that he likes and dislikes. So I would say the chances of seeing pregnancy are nil.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
I know about Scarlett DA, she also has at least one with kurenai in there, im guessing its just coincidence that this one looks a bit like leslie, Scarlett usually does that, in fact if you look at the 2 female chars from ZR2 they look almost exact copies of the prince of suburbia chars (art also made by Scarlett), Rachel in ZR1 also looks a lot like a char from prince. Actually i would say the woman in that DA post looks a lot more like the mom in a zombie's life.

I guess no impregnation then?

I wouldn't get your hopes up. The artist Scarlett Ann has no problem doing stuff like that, however Siren has made it clear that he likes and dislikes. So I would say the chances of seeing pregnancy are nil.
Sadly i believe that as well, the smart route would have been to put the preg content but leave it 100% optional or remove/alter the scenes where that stuff is teased.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I know about Scarlett DA, she also has at least one with kurenai in there, im guessing its just coincidence that this one looks a bit like leslie, Scarlett usually does that, in fact if you look at the 2 female chars from ZR2 they look almost exact copies of the prince of suburbia chars (art also made by Scarlett), Rachel in ZR1 also looks a lot like a char from prince. Actually i would say the woman in that DA post looks a lot more like the mom in a zombie's life.

Sadly i believe that as well, the smart route would have been to put the preg content but leave it 100% optional or remove/alter the scenes where that stuff is teased.
i think that he didnt did this scenes (showing than with big belly) because it could break the immersion of the player in the history of the game, problably in the future he will connect both "history" (ZR1 mc and ZR2 mc) and than he could maybe show than with big belly, because will be a time passed during ZR2 gameplay and during this time, they were having the gestation time.

One thing i wanna know is if the mc from ZR2 will have the same immunity as ZR1 mc to the virus, he could be a more creative in this part.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

It's such a pity that Siren gave you the option to impregnate ladies but they didn't end up pregnant at all & this Kurenai you mentioned, do you mean the 1 from the Naruto universe?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes