Ztigmata

Jan 19, 2018
Sorry... Could anyone help me out?
I have no clue where the gallery is? and how to use the gallery mod?

NVM... really big stupid thing I did... sorry. Thanks for reading...

Last edited:

Gabomolina19

Feb 25, 2018
[QUOTE = "NickSH20, publicación: 4721527, miembro: 2304296"]
[QUOTE = "Gabomolina19, publicación: 4717018, miembro: 461904"]
[ATTACH = full] 938032 [/ ATTACH]
hola, ¿cómo abro esta puerta en likeview?
[/ CITAR] Esa puerta se abre al final del juego; después de hacer la misión de la Dra Ann regresá a la base, deja pasar un día, bajá las escaleras y ella te llamará para activar el evento de la Pasión.
Ahora te pregunto: ¿Qué parche usaste para cambiar el idioma del juego?
[/CITAR] Thank you very much, the patch will be published on erospanish.com

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
yes i cant see the mod gallery and in game one if ther is one i finish all mision all show 0
To get to the in game gallery you need to kill all of the zombies in the recreation camp. When they are all dead go to the tv and take the game console. This will unlock the in game gallery. To access it examine the game console in your bedroom.

Reactions: bella7

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
It's such a pity that Siren gave you the option to impregnate ladies but they didn't end up pregnant at all & this Kurenai you mentioned, do you mean the 1 from the Naruto universe?
yeah, this is the free sample of the set on scarlett deviant art

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
In fact, ZR does not have 10% of the story gring or progress system that AZL had. Much of the updates are based on a small story progression with a focus on some character. You don't die from starving or you just have problems like running out of hot water, collecting medicines and items to help the house around.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
In fact, ZR does not have 10% of the story gring or progress system that AZL had. Much of the updates are based on a small story progression with a focus on some character. You don't die from starving or you just have problems like running out of hot water, collecting medicines and items to help the house around.
Hm... If you are talking about the Survival Aspect of the games, ZR used to have more of that but.... a lot of people kinda complained of dying too quickly due to loss of materials. So yeah, Siren kinda eased up on that part.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Yes AZL is much better than ZR1, but the "but" was because of the art, i think it is from ScarletAnn too, no?

Hm... If you are talking about the Survival Aspect of the games, ZR used to have more of that but.... a lot of people kinda complained of dying too quickly due to loss of materials. So yeah, Siren kinda eased up on that part.
lol, i didnt know he took off this, before you could die when running out of food.

A think that ZR2 will be better than AZL, this time Sirens has more experience than before when he was starting ZR1. The art is getting better too, just look at the art from AZL to ZR1 and then ZR2, you can see that her(SA) is making a progress in her art. Oh, and now will be a history centered in a urban location, so, now we can really see the difference between Sirens and Nergal. (of course, we cant say that Nergal will be less than Sirens, since his game is much more old than ZR2), but one thing i really want is the plot, the zombie theme we have every where, but a good and new plot is really rare.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes