dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
is anyone having problem with stuck or lag in the downstair/crafting room? how to fix it? i get stuck after cheating resources :(

Dec 14, 2018
i still have 2 pic( pic 3 and 12) that not opened in photo album, i already found 2 vending token but cannot purchase in the vending machine. this is bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

guest1

May 31, 2018
I love the game, not a typically fan off playing an unassuming little boy that is roughly half the mass of several of the girls in the game BUT it was a GREAT game nonetheless.

Reactions: Nuxf9

JEFFERSION666

Sep 12, 2020
people
I'm going to download the game.
Can someone tell me if the character Lucy appears in this version or is it in another game.
and if someone can please give me a summary of what this version 1.0.4 has

cimcimnig

Dec 21, 2020
anyone can share their savegame?, i'm switching up from the android version and don't want to play through it all again

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
people
I'm going to download the game.
Can someone tell me if the character Lucy appears in this version or is it in another game.
and if someone can please give me a summary of what this version 1.0.4 has
Lucy is in Zombie Retreat 2. That game doesn't even have a alpha released yet. But if you want to know how everything connects I would absolutely still play this.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I just downloaded the mac version and unzipped it but I can't open the game app it keeps saying cannot be opened. Can someone help with a tutorial with this. Do I need something to run RPG Maker styled games on Mac because I never have an issue with other 3rd party games.
MacOS will restrict the game from being played. In order to play the Mac version properly, you need to go to your SECURITY & PRIVACY tab and allow apps downloaded from outside of the App Store.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes