• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have a doubt, is the legacy version the oldest version, when an image was of drawings? The images of people today do not fit into the interaction. Why has only the image of the presentation changed? Because when you interact with them it's still in the drawings. Could I change that? sorry for English.
Yes there is a way to change this. At present the only version available is the one with the updated art. However if you follow Legacy CG link in the OP post you can the art to the legacy version.

peershadhu

Apr 4, 2018
Can you give some more information. Are you not understanding how to the boss fight or is the screen completely black? Can you still hear any of the audio? If you try and bring up the main menu what happens?
I saw the gameplay of vampire boss fight, it becomes dark and then the lights come consecutively and the vampire boss spawns in different positions to attack me, but in my case darkness never goes...and yes i can hear the audio and also bring up the main menu during the fight.

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
I saw the gameplay of vampire boss fight, it becomes dark and then the lights come consecutively and the vampire boss spawns in different positions to attack me, but in my case darkness never goes...and yes i can hear the audio and also bring up the main menu during the fight.
I assume you see the boss, the room and the items in it in the darkness.
You have to turn the lights on yourself. Search the room for interactions.
The boss is invulnerable in the darkness, its his mechanic.

chuarv

Mar 31, 2019
How to enter gallery, I did download the newest version and did just as the post suggest but can't access it

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Guys, i got this. You have to go to a sparkling star to get the lights on. Thanks for all your responses.
Ok that's good I thought you came across some kind of bug.

How to enter gallery, I did download the newest version and did just as the post suggest but can't access it
How active game station vr in game? Anyone have walkthrough about game station vr?
In order to get the gallery room you need to kill all of the zombies in the Recreation Center. After that you should see a sparkle near the TV. After interacting with it a game console will be in your bedroom. Interacting with it will take to the gallery.

Mar 11, 2018
Oh god, the current CG (glad legacy exists) absolutely mutes the immersion for me. Everything just look bland and Leslie now looking more like a elder sister over milf mom. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

peershadhu

Apr 4, 2018
"If you have chosen the option
Two people and waited 5 days without having sex with Professor Ann, a
peculiar sight will be seen."

i waited 5 days and didnt find anything peculiar. Maybe i'm missing something?

Reactions: Netori Popeye
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes