dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
guys please help me, i get stuck on crafting room, everytime i enter downstair crafting room it get lag and stoped, i cant move, is this bug or what? it happen after i cheat the resources.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Played this awhile back and just picked it back up recently and noticed that it still has the issue where the visuals freeze but the game is still running. Did anyone ever have a solution for this? It seems to happen so often now that it feels as if I have to stop my playing every 15-20 minutes or so to close down the game and reopen.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Played this awhile back and just picked it back up recently and noticed that it still has the issue where the visuals freeze but the game is still running. Did anyone ever have a solution for this? It seems to happen so often now that it feels as if I have to stop my playing every 15-20 minutes or so to close down the game and reopen.
guys please help me, i get stuck on crafting room, everytime i enter downstair crafting room it get lag and stoped, i cant move, is this bug or what? it happen after i cheat the resources.
What version are you playing.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
What version are you playing.
Newest version on here as far as I know v1.0.4, also no saves completely fresh start. Funny thing is after i made that post i only had one or two instances of it freezing. So it seems to be random occurence. The only thing that seems to possibly affect the occurrence is sprinting too much and hitting a doorway or trigger which causes the freeze, possibly also speeding through dialog but I don't think I have ever had the game freeze while in dialog.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Newest version on here as far as I know v1.0.4, also no saves completely fresh start. Funny thing is after i made that post i only had one or two instances of it freezing. So it seems to be random occurence. The only thing that seems to possibly affect the occurrence is sprinting too much and hitting a doorway or trigger which causes the freeze, possibly also speeding through dialog but I don't think I have ever had the game freeze while in dialog.
I am going to assume that you are on the PC version. I know that for some RPG Maker MV games having your browser open or two many process going at the same time can cause issues. Do you have any trouble with any other RPG Maker MV games?

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I am going to assume that you are on the PC version. I know that for some RPG Maker MV games having your browser open or two many process going at the same time can cause issues. Do you have any trouble with any other RPG Maker MV games?
Oh yeah PC. Sorry my fault for not understanding that you wanted that and not the version. This is the only rpgm game I have had trouble with that I can recall. Although take that with a grain of salt as I don't try too many rpgms anymore. I'll try not having anything going other than the game for process test. I have kinda gotten used to it so I just save every few minutes. Anyway it is not that big of deal just a mild annoyance. I was mainly curious since when I use the search I see the occasional mention of freezes and wondered if there was a quick fix. Thanks.

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
latest PC version, start new fresh game with cheat on, only for loot and resources not any key item unlocked,no other problem in other rpgm like heavy one peasent quest, gameplay is smooth but whenever i enter underfloor or craft room its freeze, idk if i make mistake on cheating, but i just want to enjoy it easy and fast gameplay so i must cheat.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
are there any breeding related mods being made or some kind of mod for like powers or better weapons?
The gameplay is easy so we don't need cheat mod like that :).
But about breed or maybe costume mod, I also waiting for it. It's like urban demon.. I surprised when someone added mod and more stuff on that game and really wanted someone also modding this game.
Still very dissapointed that siren leave this early.. i know that this game has so many content but the possibility to add more detail like when we change the waifu costume and have that costume on some scenes.. will be amazingly good n better.
Just hope that siren will put pregnant leslie on zombie retreat 2 later :D

tg12345

Feb 1, 2019
I'm having an issue where I cant load any of my saves, I haven't updated the game or anything of the sort. When I go into the saves file I can still see all my saves. Any help please?

peershadhu

Apr 4, 2018
i am facing the dark screen issue when fighting the vampire boss...the screen stays dark whole time, using the latest 1.0.4 version.

hentaidude882

Jun 3, 2020
I have a doubt, is the legacy version the oldest version, when an image was of drawings? The images of people today do not fit into the interaction. Why has only the image of the presentation changed? Because when you interact with them it's still in the drawings. Could I change that? sorry for English.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes