DualWieldCrab

Apr 21, 2020
At the risk of asking a repeat question, is there anyway to knock-up anyone aside from Leslie and Talia(High enough Lust Energy , 5+, in the tent for Les and in her room at night for Tal, for those unaware)? Already got those scene's but I'm curious if there's a way to do it with everyone else too and I'm out of idea's of what else to try.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
"If you have chosen the option
Two people and waited 5 days without having sex with Professor Ann, a
peculiar sight will be seen."

i waited 5 days and didnt find anything peculiar. Maybe i'm missing something?
Same here. Besides that little bug though it's a great game and I can't wait for the sequel.

Reactions: peershadhu

Lolkeyki

Jan 4, 2021
This one has everything (and it is from the recent version) except for the leslie maid event photo, it really does bug me because if you didnt have the camera then you cant repeat the chance, I tried everything, if you happen to have a save with that photo or the full save state it'll be amazing, if not dont worry and enjoy mine.

Reactions: A-9570

JackAwl

Apr 20, 2020
Crimson city was mentioned in some of the dialogue, will it be the new setting for a new game?

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
when I do the caroline path I do as in the tutorial but I do not have the blow job scene
help
I have a handjob scene all the time

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
when I do the caroline path I do as in the tutorial but I do not have the blow job scene
help
I have a handjob scene all the time
Get your health down to 1 while you are with Caroline. When you return you return home it will trigger automatically.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes