Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Hello, I have already played 18 days of the game and completed Leslie's and Rachel's completable quests before saving Caroline from the cabin. Nevertheless the main story quest number one in which power goes off haven't triggered? I have already visited the Power Plant and there I'm not able to use the computer even though according to the walkthrough I should use the computer to upgrade my clearance card level?

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Hello, I have already played 18 days of the game and completed Leslie's and Rachel's completable quests before saving Caroline from the cabin. Nevertheless the main story quest number one in which power goes off haven't triggered? I have already visited the Power Plant and there I'm not able to use the computer even though according to the walkthrough I should use the computer to upgrade my clearance card level?
Hello, you need dinner in the evening (talk with Leslie in the evening for the option) for active the event.

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
I've already had many dinners and talked to her but she only talks about garden and water basin. Hopefully the main story quest isn't meant to trigger only on the first day because I don't think I had dinner back then?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I've already had many dinners and talked to her but she only talks about garden and water basin. Hopefully the main story quest isn't meant to trigger only on the first day because I don't think I had dinner back then?
After rescuing Caroline you need to talk to her then in the evening have dinner. Exhaust all of the dialog choices. When you end the dinner the power will go out.

Reactions: Drinkolvi

ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
This game is so amazing and freaking hot! Dialogues and sex scenes in this game are just awesome!!! I love the fact, that this is made with Scarlett Ann artist because her art is amazing!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes