Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Great looking game, though I wish the breasts size were more varied...

A.L.C

Aug 23, 2017
Just a heads up Siren hired the same artist for A Zombie's Life. That's kinda why it looks so similar. Just hoping he doesn't have a hard time juggling this and A Town of Passion.

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
I haven,t played this game for now, but I imagine where its development can go. It seems interesting, I just hope it surprises me.

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
is this "A Zombie's Life" referense? is it really a good idea to start new project without finishing first one (Town of Passion)?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Just a heads up Siren hired the same artist for A Zombie's Life. That's kinda why it looks so similar. Just hoping he doesn't have a hard time juggling this and A Town of Passion.
The thing slowing ToP down is the artists and the animators, Siren himself works quickly and they need more time to produce the best quality they can. The last couple of updates have been delayed due to the artists and animators needing more time to complete their workload; this was leading to unfinished updates. With an alternating game it just means that the artists and animators have extra time to deliver and even then Siren has stated multiple times that this game is the side-project and won't take as much time from him as people seem to think.

Reactions: A.L.C
Aug 16, 2017
oh look....its a zombies.......godsdammit ya'll beat me to it :D

I did try the other project by this dev and wasn't taken in. this looks more my thing :)

Reactions: Ckraft639

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
is this "A Zombie's Life" referense? is really good idea to start new project without finishing first one (Town of Passion)?
No, its not a reference, its more like someone is making a similar game to that he loved. Nothing wrong with that. Now the second question can be answered in several ways, depending on the level of cinism for example but if we wanna be optimist i prefer @ANTagonist 's explanation. That Siren actually has plenty of time to kill while waiting for the artits to draw the images so its a sideproject to fill the gap. Hopefully this is indeed the case.

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
OMG! I am huge fan of Town of Passion, but common, it's already pretty long updates there and when You become doing 2 projects at the same time..

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
can zombies have an orgasm ?? and zombie seeds children's toys ??? and then they are zombie babies ??? x'D
I mean... probably if you go and search on nhentai and such, I believe that the japanese already thought about it xD

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
almost all of zombie theme is male protag, what a shame.

Since this is a thread about Male Protagonist and I have been shamed a lot already here every time I say in a female protagonist game that it would be better as male protagonist, I will say here what I can't say on Femlae Protagonist threads.

Games with female protagonists are lame! Either we have to watch a character in which we grew to like to be corrupted, raped, etc., or the game make we hate her, hence we hate the game... Third option, we play as perfect female and have to go around seducing male characters, from the female perpective... Yeah, might be good if you are a woman, or gay man...

Anyway, Male Protagonist game, if you don't like it do not play it.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Alright, some thoughts:

This game is pretty much a carbon copy of AZL on the most basic levels, you could almost call it a clone if the devs didn't say it was a spiritual successor. Even the main house' layout is more or less the same. Honestly, I like it since I really loved AZL. It combined two of the things I love most in fiction: zpocalypses and rampant sex. Kinda sick of shota protagonists though.

Side note: Wonder how they'd explain the whole "not turning into a zombie despite getting attacked" bit. The zombies not really damaging you further after a hit is obviously either a bug or deliberate beta restraint, but maybe there's something there.

I really find ScarlettAnn's art hot, and was really sad that Prince of Suburbia is "onhold." However, I have to admit there isn't much variety in faces and body types. Wish there comes a short-haired character too, Abby in AZL was fucking smoking.

The biggest complaint I have so far would be that the looting system plainly sucks ass. Limiting them to only a few spots with randomized lists AND taking days to restock is pure bullshit, especially in a game that has resource management. Guess bringing along another character is supposed to help alleviate that, but even that seems random. I got a "low water" message around the first restock and was almost panicking until the game decided to throw me a bottle(literally, it gave me ONE water across all of the salvage spots). That needs to change or get expanded in future builds.

Being able to set the women's relation to you is also an interesting mechanic to try and get around Pateron's new wussy rules, but it kinds makes the writing a little flimsy. It's so obvious Leslie's the mother and Rachel's the older sister. Using the preset "Maid" and "Tutor" labels made things kinds awkward. I'm honestly more than a little curious what the backstory is that sent you to a summer camp with your suposed maid and tutor; is the protagonist a rich as fuck orphan or something?

Finally, is this really supposed to be set in the same 'verse as Town of Passion? Nothing in that game told me the greater world has guns, or even electricity, in the slightest. Maybe Passion Town is really cut off from everywhere else, but it's kinda jarring. Not that big a deal, but pretty jarring nonetheless. Suddenly the Goddesses seem really small in scale.

So that's it. Hope updates are fast and substantial. Really excited for more.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Alright, some thoughts:

This game is pretty much a carbon copy of AZL on the most basic levels, you could almost call it a clone if the devs didn't say it was a spiritual successor. Even the main house' layout is more or less the same. Honestly, I like it since I really loved AZL. It combined two of the things I love most in fiction: zpocalypses and rampant sex. Kinda sick of shota protagonists though.

Side note: Wonder how they'd explain the whole "not turning into a zombie despite getting attacked" bit. The zombies not really damaging you further after a hit is obviously either a bug or deliberate beta restraint, but maybe there's something there.

I really find ScarlettAnn's art hot, and was really sad that Prince of Suburbia is "onhold." However, I have to admit there isn't much variety in faces and body types. Wish there comes a short-haired character too, Abby in AZL was fucking smoking.

The biggest complaint I have so far would be that the looting system plainly sucks ass. Limiting them to only a few spots with randomized lists AND taking days to restock is pure bullshit, especially in a game that has resource management. Guess bringing along another character is supposed to help alleviate that, but even that seems random. I got a "low water" message around the first restock and was almost panicking until the game decided to throw me a bottle(literally, it gave me ONE water across all of the salvage spots). That needs to change or get expanded in future builds.

Being able to set the women's relation to you is also an interesting mechanic to try and get around Pateron's new wussy rules, but it kinds makes the writing a little flimsy. It's so obvious Leslie's the mother and Rachel's the older sister. Using the preset "Maid" and "Tutor" labels made things kinds awkward. I'm honestly more than a little curious what the backstory is that sent you to a summer camp with your suposed maid and tutor; is the protagonist a rich as fuck orphan or something?

Finally, is this really supposed to be set in the same 'verse as Town of Passion? Nothing in that game told me the greater world has guns, or even electricity, in the slightest. Maybe Passion Town is really cut off from everywhere else, but it's kinda jarring. Not that big a deal, but pretty jarring nonetheless. Suddenly the Goddesses seem really small in scale.

So that's it. Hope updates are fast and substantial. Really excited for more.
To be honest if Nyx is meant to be a lust God or something I wouldn't think it out of the ordinary that she figures that rape zombies are a good idea. Monster Girls are a thing in ToP so Monster Men by extension would also exist. Also, as Siren explained in the most recent post, it's only bullshit because there is only one area currently, as more get added it'll make more sense and seem a bit more fair since the camp is meant to be fairly large.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
To be honest if Nyx is meant to be a lust God or something I wouldn't think it out of the ordinary that she figures that rape zombies are a good idea. Monster Girls are a thing in ToP so Monster Men by extension would also exist. Also, as Siren explained in the most recent post, it's only bullshit because there is only one area currently, as more get added it'll make more sense and seem a bit more fair since the camp is meant to be fairly large.
I see. Then I hope it does get better when new areas open up.

On the rape zombies thing, I do hope the idea gets fleshed out here more. AZL had the same idea, but the zombies didn't do a lot of fucking and were just pretty much your standard zombies. With this game, hopefully, something like the female zombies try to rape you instead. Just hope they aren't too gory, haha. Male zombies can get shot in the head for all I care.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes