W65

May 31, 2018
I loved Zombie's Life, but Nergal (the creator of the game) decided to stop it for a reason I don't remember. It was so close of a good ending. So Siren made this reboot/remake/tribute (name it as you want), and I'm glad to see it being developped
Okay, yeah, I remember now.

I do sorta wish the original had been completed. This game would stand better on its own, I think, if it didn't have the specter of that unfinished game kinda hanging over it. In my mind, I think of it as the AZL clone with environment and characters that I like less. It's really unfair of me to compare it to that game, but with the history involved I kinda can't help myself.

Ph4ntom

May 23, 2017
Spent some time playing... it has lots of potencial... the one thing that ruins it is that boss fight....(its a David vs Goliath kind a thing).... u can't see a thing a the SuperZombie keeps killing u....

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Boss Fight
1.Bring a lot of Herbs. [Farm with Caroline]
2.When it gone berserk just try to run circle and open the light.
3.Easy win!!![with good timing you can take him down without using any Herbs]

Wepls.... We have Medkits but its cost is too much, I think our MC max hp can upgrade in the future.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
1546934773700.png

Hey guys!
Sorry if I've been quiet on talking about the details of Beta 0.5, with the holidays just now finishing up and Beta 1.0 of ToP being released, I've definitely had my hands full.
But now the gears are switching over to Zombie's Retreat and the build's starting to shape up nicely!

== Release Date ==
It's still too soon to say an exact date but I'm confident that we can still fairly easily hit a late January release which is what I was originally planning.
As the month progresses, I'll be able to give you guys a more certain date!

== Beta 0.5 ==
I don't believe I've really talked much about Beta 0.5 so let's fix that. Lately, builds have had a 'focus' woman who gets most/all of the new scenes. This build will actually be split as the focus is on the plot progression.
Similar to the Power Plant quest, there will be another main story quest that will further explain what's happening at Camp Zomi and how our hero will help save the women! For story progress, I'd say it's a little more than 50% completed now after this build. It's much shorter/simpler than Town of Passion which is a nice little change of pace, haha.
Natasha will be an important character so she'll be having her story started (not finished, however) and there were two other characters that were teased and they'll both be important.
Beta 0.5 will also feature a large boss fight. I've been working with the sprite artist on planning the custom sprites for it and I must say, I think you guys will like it! They did an incredible job!
======
And that's about everything for this update! I don't plan to share too many more teasers as I want the boss and the other planned scene to be a surprise so it may be a little quiet until the release.
Thank you guys so much for your support and I will see you guys soon with Beta 0.5!

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
View attachment 218234

Hey guys!
Sorry if I've been quiet on talking about the details of Beta 0.5, with the holidays just now finishing up and Beta 1.0 of ToP being released, I've definitely had my hands full.
But now the gears are switching over to Zombie's Retreat and the build's starting to shape up nicely!

== Release Date ==
It's still too soon to say an exact date but I'm confident that we can still fairly easily hit a late January release which is what I was originally planning.
As the month progresses, I'll be able to give you guys a more certain date!

== Beta 0.5 ==
I don't believe I've really talked much about Beta 0.5 so let's fix that. Lately, builds have had a 'focus' woman who gets most/all of the new scenes. This build will actually be split as the focus is on the plot progression.
Similar to the Power Plant quest, there will be another main story quest that will further explain what's happening at Camp Zomi and how our hero will help save the women! For story progress, I'd say it's a little more than 50% completed now after this build. It's much shorter/simpler than Town of Passion which is a nice little change of pace, haha.
Natasha will be an important character so she'll be having her story started (not finished, however) and there were two other characters that were teased and they'll both be important.
Beta 0.5 will also feature a large boss fight. I've been working with the sprite artist on planning the custom sprites for it and I must say, I think you guys will like it! They did an incredible job!
======
And that's about everything for this update! I don't plan to share too many more teasers as I want the boss and the other planned scene to be a surprise so it may be a little quiet until the release.
Thank you guys so much for your support and I will see you guys soon with Beta 0.5!
Delicious Brown incoming!
For furture reference dude, use the spoiler tag, just makes the whole thread look a little neater y'know?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it's just like a shop... scavange the neccessary Items than go to the table and "buy" the Item you want... some items have a limited number of crafts.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
wait, when he says two new busts does he means two new chars? i thought Serena was gona be the only new char introduced in 0.5. Who is the other one? honestly i prefer this one over town of passion.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes