Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Might be the Zombie-/Plantlady from a few pages back... she was part of the earlier announcement previews

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
wait, when he says two new busts does he means two new chars? i thought Serena was gona be the only new char introduced in 0.5. Who is the other one? honestly i prefer this one over town of passion.
3.png Crazy bitch yo.png
Both these girls are new characters that are supposedly getting a scene this coming update, the ivy lookin' bitch being a boss fight for the second "dungeon" of the game.

Reactions: Pr0phet

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, without much else to say the actual release is a tentative 25th of January. Buckle up boys.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Oh boy, fap to this or play Resident Evil 2?
Do both!
At the same time!
I mean, this has living chicks to fuck, but the female zombies in Resident Evil 2 remake have jiggle physics in their perfectly rendered asses.
We've reached the golden age of gaming.

Reactions: Scorian

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Please make android version of zombies life
A Zombie's Life, apart from being abandoned, was also developed on another engine that is fundamentally incompatible with Android systems. The only way it could happen is if somebody painstakingly imported the entire thing from RPGMaker VX:Ace to MV, and I don't know how much of the back end you could get to even work if you did so.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017

BOI
I'll give you a TL;DR because I can't be fucked to sign into Patreon.
Siren is worried that the coming version of the game will have an ungodly number of glitches and has delayed the public version by two additional days. This is because Siren has implemented a new scene player in the game that could be problematic so the extra two days are more to help deal with the stress of having to fix things.
But what he wants to know is if people are fine with him using the five days as a new standard instead of keeping the ususal three until public.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Does anyone know if the mom can (Will Be able to) be impregnated by the son? Also guesses are welcome!

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes