• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
U

User_196312

Finished this version.
Cool update. Interesting boss fight and nice scenes, specially for Professor Cherry.

Hey, did someone see a boy outside the Botanical camp?
Yeah i see it too a little bit strange... A bug maybe.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
She's been in the game a while now but she didn't have any content once you brought her home until now.

She's in the first scavenging area. Once you enter that area go up once you can, there's a house immediately to your right. It looks like it doesn't have any doors but there's a brown patch of dirt at the side of the house. That's where the door is but you can't really see it. Go there and you'll talk to her through the door. She won't trust you so you'll have to trade resources and come back each day and trade different resources untill she trusts you and then she'll come with you to your home.

advice : make sure you kill the zombies nearby as while your talking they will still be able to attack you while you're talking to her. ;)

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
No. Where can I find it?
The intermediate crafting guide you can find in the cabin where you got the boombox from.(lakeview area) Where you had the boss fight with the jail.
Inside there will be a second door to the right. Inside there will be a sparkly thing showing you the location of the guide.

Kevin5968250

Aug 31, 2018
The intermediate crafting guide you can find in the cabin where you got the boombox from.(lakeview area) Where you had the boss fight with the jail.
Inside there will be a second door to the right. Inside there will be a sparkly thing showing you the location of the guide.
Thanks. Find it.

Reactions: pj13

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
uuummmm, I've saved my game 3 times while playing. Had to exit to reload since I was out of ammo during a boss fight and my save game is no-where to be found... Is this a bug or what? I saved during the boss fight even and I don't have any game to load now... That's a lovely waste of an hour and a half...

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I used my last save at the end of v0.4 and found a glitch when I went to the boiler room at the pool looking for supplies. The screen went totally black and stayed that way, even though the rest of the game seemed to be working?! It was like the MC had been blinded. Anyone else experienced this? Thanks.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Somebody asked earlier if anyone else has seen the boy a the Greenhouse, I just thought I'd chime in.
Back when Siren started development of the game he said it shared the same universe as Town of Passion, so overall you could probably say Nyx is somehow behind the events of this game. Anyway, the boy you see in the Greenhouse is the protagonist of Town of Passion who somehow found his way to the camp. Its a cameo, nothing more.

U

User_196312

Somebody asked earlier if anyone else has seen the boy a the Greenhouse, I just thought I'd chime in.
Back when Siren started development of the game he said it shared the same universe as Town of Passion, so overall you could probably say Nyx is somehow behind the events of this game. Anyway, the boy you see in the Greenhouse is the protagonist of Town of Passion who somehow found his way to the camp. Its a cameo, nothing more.

I did not recognize him. fuck

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes