• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Does anyone know if the mom can (Will Be able to) be impregnated by the son? Also guesses are welcome!
We donno, if I had to hazard a guess I'd say no. Her lines certainly point towards her wanting that outcome, when she finds some condoms in the tent she's like "we don't need 'em" and her fucking her on her bed implies that she gets excited by the thought.

Reactions: Marzapane
U

User_196312

== Beta 0.5 Release Schedule ==
$5+ Beta Test: Jan 24th
Public: Jan 29th

Patreons get it today. Gotta hope for a hero to post it here. Otherwise we'll have to wait till the 29th
When zombie's retreat is updated town of passion too or just this one??

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

REMEMBER TO CHECK THE CHANGELOG ALWAYS!
I'd personally recommend starting a new game every update because it avoids like 90% of possible bugs.
Also, I thought I'd mention. The poll Siren did came out with a staggering 56% in favour of keeping to the five-day window for public releases.
It doesn't affect us here but I feel it worth mentioning.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
are there cheat codes for ammo, health, food ?
Unfortunately no, but you can get them in abundance anyway.
Just remember that the mum character gives you a higher chance to scavenge more food and that you should prioritise a garden before anything else.

U

User_196312

So nice update maybe a little too short Serena and the professor Cherry :love: i love them.

And you can play with your old saves i don't find any bugs on this one. =)

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Pro tip: if you want the Prof Cherry scene, go back to the bontanical gardens after you make out with 'tash.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Finished this version.
Cool update. Interesting boss fight and nice scenes, specially for Professor Cherry.

Hey, did someone see a boy outside the Botanical camp?

Reactions: Yatoy
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes