HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
So I am confused. It has the incest tag, yet you have to assign people them roles and you call the "mom" by the first name you give her. I don't get it.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
It's cuz of Patreon rules, dude...
Thats not really an excuse people learned how to get around that with small incest patches ages ago. Or you can simply make a skip able disclaimer at the beginning about them actually being step family and never reference it again.

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
Hmm.. I have a question : How is this game animated ? Is it with still images or video based?
Images: an horizontal series of frames. It just means that you can easily convert it to an animated gif or video with Gif MovieGear or something similar. Being made on RMVM, it still flows far better than with previous RPG Maker versions.

Reactions: User_269900

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
Here is the walkthrough:

1) You start off by naming the MC and the two Baes.

You can keep them as is or as something else. I made them both his mothers, because bisexual slutty moms is the best. Hey I know we all like the premise of being the man of the house, but you do need two parents. Cannot have another male because that would be a sausagefest, so why not have two moms, you know? Of course that can get kind of confusing, so a good balancing means around that is offering titles with said name. So if you choose to have a Maid, her name would be Miss -insert first name- and if you choose Sister, (you can always have two older sister too), the title and name are dropped with the insertion of Sis as a replacement. If you choose cousin, then Cousin becomes the title before the name. Same is true for Aunt. As for Mother, it would be Mother -insert first name -. It is a bit odd, but... in such households in which we are involving mature characters is quite normal to have both mothers address as Mother then -insert first name-. Just a thought for the Developer.

2) Talk to the blonde Bae.

3) You can go downstairs into the basement, purely optional at this point.

4) Talk to the Green eyed Bae that is upstairs.

5) Go outside and go down and continue until you cannot go any further.

6) Then go left. You'll end up at a place in the Zomi Camp and an afro-person will approach you. Your sister will offer to help out.

7) Head out of the building, a cut scene will then occur with a gunshot. Prompting you to head back inside.

8) Grab the Gun and press Q directly behind the zombie to kill said Zombie. You and Green-eyed Bae will leave and meet-up with Blonde Bae.

9) The game then proceeds to play out like "A Zombie's Life"

9a) To get a blowjob from Green-Eyed Bae, let her follow you along into the building at the site infested with zombies at the very top. It is the very same building you were in before the Zombie breakout took place.

9b) To get a handjob from Blonde-Bae, you need to build a heating unit, which requires six scraps of metal. You get metals from bins, found at four sites in buildings throughout the Zombie location. These sites will respawn every two days. The Zombies outside of buildings will also respawn. Just run around them and kill the ones inside the buildings. Once you have what you need, go to the main house that you are the Baes live at, go to the basement, go to the bench near the basement and build heating element. Go back to mom and talk. Then go bathe with mom. Enjoy.

THAT IS ALL!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So, Scarlet Ann has been roped into a spiritual successor of the game she originally worked on.

I mean, damn, can't say I don't welcome it.

Reactions: lunem
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes