Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
That's because all these games use the services of the same artist.

The artist is ScarlettAnn. She has also done work for nergalsnest, who is working (worked?) on Urban Deamons and Zombie Life.
NOW this is what i wanted to know
all of these games looked the same , and its a mess
thanks for posting this

Reactions: LittleVexy

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Siren's calling this the "Alpha" release and said that the "beta" release will be coming along much later. Since this is more like a proof of concept rather than a finalized version of the game it isn't any kind of stretch to say that it'll be improved over time and by the time of the beta release everything will be much smoother.
You probably misundertood me. Final at the version number mean the final version of the current update number (include all bug fixing), that's what I thinked. Final =! completed.

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
enjoyed this game so far, love Town of passion so I expected this to be good. Look forward to the potential crossover part. I expect some grinding parts but as long it avoids those words 'nothing found', that'll be okay - I've only briefly played zombies life - great artwork but those bloody words 'nothing found'.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
enjoyed this game so far, love Town of passion so I expected this to be good. Look forward to the potential crossover part. I expect some grinding parts but as long it avoids those words 'nothing found', that'll be okay - I've only briefly played zombies life - great artwork but those bloody words 'nothing found'.
What the name of this chick on 2nd gif? :D

Reactions: crue1
Jun 1, 2017
Since this is a thread about Male Protagonist and I have been shamed a lot already here every time I say in a female protagonist game that it would be better as male protagonist, I will say here what I can't say on Femlae Protagonist threads.

Games with female protagonists are lame! Either we have to watch a character in which we grew to like to be corrupted, raped, etc., or the game make we hate her, hence we hate the game... Third option, we play as perfect female and have to go around seducing male characters, from the female perpective... Yeah, might be good if you are a woman, or gay man...

Anyway, Male Protagonist game, if you don't like it do not play it.
Or maybe some of us like the lesbian shit without any dudes involved.

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
This look like a promising game. ScarletAnn Arts is looks amazing as always.
I'm Looking forward for further Update :D

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The artist is ScarlettAnn.
The artist has a unique style, which is what makes some of these artists good. But the tit sizes and body portions are little overkill. Doesn't take away from the shading and bla bla, just personal preference to see variety height, body types, skin color!

Reactions: Ferghus
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes