DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Are the scenes working in 7.2 for you guys? Like the bathroom scene or is anyone else's game crashes with an error too?

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
We need more games like this and Zombies Life. And also for them to be finished eventually. Happy to see this getting consistent updates

i love younger guy surrounded by horny older women and older girls stuff

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
I transferred my Save folder from my Beta 0.6.3 over to the new Beta 0.7.2 and I'm getting an error pop-up that says...

"Profile Error Occurred.
Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW. js
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js"

Any suggestions for an easy fix?

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Can anyone tell me if the scenes are working in 7.2? I keep getting an error and I am not sure if it's the game or something on my end.

sadnoodleboy

Dec 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me if the scenes are working in 7.2? I keep getting an error and I am not sure if it's the game or something on my end.
The scenes are working but I am also getting that error. It's a combination of both the game and something on your end.
From what I can tell, the null width error is caused by java getting ahead of itself - trying to assign a width value to an image that hasn't loaded yet.
Given that I have never had this error in previous versions, I'm guessing that something was changed with how the scenes are played.
I have gotten all the new scenes to play on my potato of a laptop through a combo of stubborn reloading of the game and letting it sit for a bit just before starting a scene.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
This save doesn't work for me - anyone have another one?
0.7.2 complete save
Attached is a complete save for 0.7.2 with all photos that can be unlocked. (www rar)
- Just extract it in the game directory.

How to load saves:
If a save doesn't exist in the slot:

- To load it you have to make a new save in the slot for the # for the specific save you want to load.
- (In this case the 8th slot for the downloaded save).
- (This is becauase the save doesn't originally exist, so nothing can be loaded from that slot).
- Then go into www/save and delete the save you created.
- Lastly put the downloaded save in to replace the spot of the deleted save.
If a save exists in the slot:
- If a save already exists in that slot, rename it to a higher number, add .bak, or delete it (if you don't need it).
- Then add the downloaded save or other save to load.

0.7.2 walkthrough edit
- Also I've cleaned up and edited the detailed walkthrough and added some missing information.
- Big thanks to @pj13 for originally writing it all up and keeping it up to date.

Last edited:

vastolord

Oct 20, 2017
hello guys its first time happened to me but when i tried to start the game my Antivirus start showing me threat and when i checked the .exe hash it from Kasper it showed me this

is it safe kasper detect.JPG

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes