cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
out of curiosity are sounds and music ingame taken from older final fantasy games
I don't think so, I've heard most of these sounds and music in other RPGmaker games. I think they're just stock music and sounds that the engine provides to you when you start making games.

cappri

Dec 18, 2018
View attachment 117525
Overview:
=== Zombie's Retreat ===

Welcome to Camp Zomi! A lush resort located in the heart of The Zomi Woods: A region well known for it's gorgeous sights and rich history. Looking for a place to get away? Camp Zomi's campsite is full of fun activities! Take a dip in the cool waters of Lake Zomi, hang out with friends in the Rec Center, or take a refreshing hike through our beautiful trails. Your Deluxe Retreat is just a phone call away!"

Zombie's Retreat is an action RPG involving a young man on a summer camping retreat. What's intended to be a bonding experience turns horribly wrong when a sudden evil outbreak spreads across the camp. With very 'strange' circumstances surrounding this new found threat, it is up to the player to save any and all survivors while attempting to escape in one piece!

Zombie's Retreat takes place in the same universe as my current/main project, Town of Passion! Expect some cross over as well as story references from that project!

Solve puzzles, slay zombies, and most importantly, protect your survivors!

Thread Updated: 2019-05-24
Release Date: 2019-05-23
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.7.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
View attachment 117525
Overview:
=== Zombie's Retreat ===

Welcome to Camp Zomi! A lush resort located in the heart of The Zomi Woods: A region well known for it's gorgeous sights and rich history. Looking for a place to get away? Camp Zomi's campsite is full of fun activities! Take a dip in the cool waters of Lake Zomi, hang out with friends in the Rec Center, or take a refreshing hike through our beautiful trails. Your Deluxe Retreat is just a phone call away!"

Zombie's Retreat is an action RPG involving a young man on a summer camping retreat. What's intended to be a bonding experience turns horribly wrong when a sudden evil outbreak spreads across the camp. With very 'strange' circumstances surrounding this new found threat, it is up to the player to save any and all survivors while attempting to escape in one piece!

Zombie's Retreat takes place in the same universe as my current/main project, Town of Passion! Expect some cross over as well as story references from that project!

Developer/Publisher:
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

Download
Win: - - - -

Extra: SAVE - WALKTHROUGHT - WALKTHROUGHT(fan-made)
Thanks to Jack Raven for the upload, @pj13 for the walkthrough, and @johndoe1545 for the save

View attachment 87832 View attachment 142314 View attachment 134506 View attachment 134505 View attachment 142313 View attachment 87833 View attachment 87835 View attachment 109017
did not game play, PDM:Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a Spyware...

• Angry
Reactions: Netori Popeye
Apr 20, 2018
View attachment 117525
Overview:
=== Zombie's Retreat ===

Developer/Publisher:
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

Download
Win: - - - -

Extra: SAVE - WALKTHROUGHT - WALKTHROUGHT(fan-made)
Thanks to Jack Raven for the upload, @pj13 for the walkthrough, and @johndoe1545 for the save

View attachment 87832 View attachment 142314 View attachment 134506 View attachment 134505 View attachment 142313 View attachment 87833 View attachment 87835 View attachment 109017
Hey, I think it'd be cool if you add a drop down option on the original post for people who don't know the characters relationships. E.g. "Leslie = Mom/Mother. Rachel = Sister. so on, I know like me others can just search the thread but I think it'd be nice to just have this included in the original post. :)

EDITED: I think you should mention that in the walthrough there is a code to change them to their intended roles* Sorry just read the walkthrough in depth

Last edited:
Reactions: Left_Pepega

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Uninstall Norton, problem solved.
...sure just get Virus invested inorder to not cope with adding exceptions... totally reasonable.
Not like reinstalling windows or dealing with encryption takes more time than clicking on advanced setting and "add to ignore list", than click on complete log and "restore file in original location" (if it was actually removed)

• Angry
Reactions: Netori Popeye

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Heya guys, how do you get the shotgun? I saw the changelog and saw that it is an weapon you can obtain, but no idea where it is located?

Sep 30, 2017
Is there anyway to make the boobs of the women in this game to become Normal sized? I'm not really into unrealistic melons..Really kills the mood tbh

Apr 20, 2018
...sure just get Virus invested inorder to not cope with adding exceptions... totally reasonable.
Not like reinstalling windows or dealing with encryption takes more time than clicking on advanced setting and "add to ignore list", than click on complete log and "restore file in original location" (if it was actually removed)
TO BE FAIR: Norton is horse shit anyway. Literally worse than windows defender.

Reactions: Aton and CarrionDEV

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
What I hope for in this game:
- More content for each update. At. Least one activity with each character and more for main one for this update
- Invitation for flower lady to live sith Us or at least next to our base.
- Where are the women, zombies? All I see are men. We need to know more about them
- Somehow I wish that lifeguard was our cousin? Too much incest? Who cares. She is a blond, like Mc and his mom. It seems obvious. We should know why Mc is different and why his cock got superpowers.
- Add to it that they live in a single hoise, we should have seen scenes like mom or someone else intruding on our fun. We will hide our intimicy before one and show it openly to the other.
- This woman, botanist, biologist doctor could have come to our house with information about our semen. Like its properties. That Mc has mutated zombie virus that fights off normal zombie virus and makes its host immune to it. Its side effects include rised sex drive, manhood enlargment, addictive properties similar to drug to sperm and lowering fertility of its host. Which is why Mc can fuck and fuck and chances of getting pregnant are at 5-10% of his normal fertility so at around 2-5% chances of getting a woman pregnant.
- thats why women that Mc sleeps with are immune to Zombie virus. They are carriers of its mutated form but do not have any symptoms like its male host.
- The more sex they have with its original male host the more addicted they became. At the same time they do not have risen sex drive but are more willing to the deed with Mc
- there should be possible pregnancy, like a test to see if a baby they produce will be healthy etc.
- Flower woman will live with us to supervise and monitor our health

Reactions: Aton

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
TO BE FAIR: Norton is horse shit anyway. Literally worse than windows defender.
Several well known IT magazines and testers have an opposing opinion (me included), while it is hazardous against any potential thread it can be configured to pipe down quiet a bit. Last time Norton scored slightly better than even Kaspersky (because the GUI was considered better)
Heya guys, how do you get the shotgun? I saw the changelog and saw that it is an weapon you can obtain, but no idea where it is located?
The new trader who apparently is hiding someone from ToP (I take any bet here;))
Literally the walktrough says they come from a plant.
There are 3 little bushes with light blue dots around the sea and the botanic garden
- Where are the women, zombies? All I see are men. We need to know more about them
They are turned into mindless sex addicts when raped by an infected and than get litterally fucked to death... Caroline (Aunt) shares that detail in her story
- Add to it that they live in a single hoise, we should have seen scenes like mom or someone else intruding on our fun. We will hide our intimicy before one and show it openly to the other.
My gues... he intends to include 3-4 somes at the end of the game... just like AZL
- This woman, botanist, biologist doctor could have come to our house with information about our semen. Like its properties. That Mc has mutated zombie virus that fights off normal zombie virus and makes its host immune to it. Its side effects include rised sex drive, manhood enlargment, addictive properties similar to drug to sperm and lowering fertility of its host. Which is why Mc can fuck and fuck and chances of getting pregnant are at 5-10% of his normal fertility so at around 2-5% chances of getting a woman pregnant.
considering the demand and the way Leslie's (Mom) Story is developeing there might be a pregnancy end... and the Player never got infected with the Virus as far as we can tell.
- thats why women that Mc sleeps with are immune to Zombie virus. They are carriers of its mutated form but do not have any symptoms like its male host.
Women are not infected... all females we have seen sofar had either been raped to death or were altered in a different way (Dr. Cherry volunterry became a plant, and Natasha's Sister apparently became a cyborg)
- The more sex they have with its original male host the more addicted they became. At the same time they do not have risen sex drive but are more willing to the deed with Mc
That's AZL

Last edited:
Reactions: mario1994

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Several well known IT magazines and testers have an opposing opinion (me included), while it is hazardous against any potential thread it can be configured to pipe down quiet a bit. Last time Norton scored slightly better than even Kaspersky (because the GUI was considered better)
most people hating on norton just remembers the bad old days when it occupied a good fourth of your processing speed and flagged everything as a virus. im sure its probably better now but im not gonna switch back to it.

Mcafee though is literally just a virus.

Reactions: Aton and CarrionDEV
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes