kapos

Feb 14, 2018
i like this new update ,the new sister model is more lust and i want to see the mc f her so hard in new scenes :) the mom models is toohot and the 3some sceen is awesome .Also i want to see sceens with lifeguard +mom or sister and aunty

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Since I installed the 0.11.5 (from 0.8.1), I can't save my game in any slot, and when I go in the "option" menu I got this : "Error: EPERM: Operation not permitted".
I copied my save from the 0.8.1 ("www" --> "Save" Copy in "www" --> "Save")

ArgolSnow

Aug 29, 2017
So, how do you get the new threesome scene? I assume it's in the Halloween area, but there's only Rachel there for me.

Edit: Nevermind, it was an error with the compressed version, downloading the full version made it work fine.

Last edited:

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Can somebody tell whatt is up to this zombie girls? If you shoot them they just stand there for a while and start attacking you again. Is there any clue behind?
i dont know if you mean the plants girls, but those are inmune to weapons, if you have the doctor with you they wont move.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Do we have a list of photo scenes? I have three (fucking in the kitchen, the gymnastics clothes and the sister in the halloween costume) but I swear there are more to get than that.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Do we have a list of photo scenes? I have three (fucking in the kitchen, the gymnastics clothes and the sister in the halloween costume) but I swear there are more to get than that.
There are 11 photos in total. Pics 13-17 you get once you complete the "story" of a girl ( complete all her scenes in the game). 5 pics (Leslie, Rachel, Caroline, Natasha and ashley).

Pics 5-8 are photos you get for doing a sex scene (while you have the camera.) 4 pics.
Leslie- kitchen sex,
Leslie Caroline- aerobics threesome,
Clara -car sex,
Dark Rachel- Sex scene after you beat the boss in Spooky special event.

Pic 1 and 2 you can find and pick up as an item.
Pic 1 is in the botanical garden (house to the right side of where you fought the plant boss)
Pic 2 is in Caroline's lockbox in her house (you should have gotten this once you went to do the panty snatching quest for Caroline)

Jan 8, 2018
ZR has never had one, and replaying the scenes is really simple, just be at the same place and location previously. Even the Halloween scenes are repeatable without restarting the event: Equip the Spooky costumes, then at Night you have a choice of Mom/Ashley repeat beside the TV or Dark Rachel just outside the house by a tree.

Modify your gamesave here:

Just make sure all items at 99x and no more, the game inventory only goes to 99 of any one thing.

Update wise, I am glad I skipped playing 0.10 so I had more content to play through in 0.11. The Halloween event is fairly good quality wise, just wish it involved the entire cast and not only 3 girls (which only had two scenes because one of them was a three way). Hopefully the event gets overhauled for Halloween 2020.

Hopefully next update adds another scene with Clara because only providing a reskin of a previous event is.. a major cop out, especially for a numbered update and not a bugfix/missing content patch.
i think there was a room in the basement for replying scenes, also i dont remember which scene was where and i wont play the game again to discover that there was just 3 scenes added, no one got the time for that shit

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
i think there was a room in the basement for replying scenes, also i dont remember which scene was where and i wont play the game again to discover that there was just 3 scenes added, no one got the time for that shit
Roug_g is correct. Zombie's retreat never had a replay room. You're thinking of a different game. "a zombie's life" from Nergal is the game you mean. (atleast i guess that's the game you mean since that one has a replay room in the basement and is similar to this game.

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
here the cheat for crafting.
Make any craft, no need Ingredients items (zero items).
How to use: extract, put file into > Zombie's Retreat\www\data.... overwrite the file.
Note: don't click repeat if you don't have enough Ingredients items (example : if you have more than one scrap metal item, you can click repeat)
hack.png

Reactions: kapos

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
here the cheat for crafting.
Make any craft, no need Ingredients items (zero items).
How to use: extract, put file into > Zombie's Retreat\www\data.... overwrite the file.
Note: don't click repeat if you don't have enough Ingredients items (example : if you have more than one scrap metal item, you can click repeat)
View attachment 473342
Or, you could dump a save at saveeditonline, then dump the items.json, into the upload file bar; with this, you'll get a list of all items & key items (no weapons and armors, but this game doesn't have them anyways), that you can inflate the value of.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
There are 11 photos in total. Pics 13-17 you get once you complete the "story" of a girl ( complete all her scenes in the game). 5 pics (Leslie, Rachel, Caroline, Natasha and ashley).

Pics 5-8 are photos you get for doing a sex scene (while you have the camera.) 4 pics.
Leslie- kitchen sex,
Leslie Caroline- aerobics threesome,
Clara -car sex,
Dark Rachel- Sex scene after you beat the boss in Spooky special event.

Pic 1 and 2 you can find and pick up as an item.
Pic 1 is in the botanical garden (house to the right side of where you fought the plant boss)
Pic 2 is in Caroline's lockbox in her house (you should have gotten this once you went to do the panty snatching quest for Caroline)
Thanks man, seems like I have them all currently.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes