Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, it seems like these updates over the last 3 months were promoted as special ones, but it's basically just the content of one update to placate impatient Patrons.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
did they remove the gallery ??? well another game to the abandoned shit pile
ZR has never had one, and replaying the scenes is really simple, just be at the same place and location previously. Even the Halloween scenes are repeatable without restarting the event: Equip the Spooky costumes, then at Night you have a choice of Mom/Ashley repeat beside the TV or Dark Rachel just outside the house by a tree.

is there any cheats to get more items?
Modify your gamesave here:

Just make sure all items at 99x and no more, the game inventory only goes to 99 of any one thing.

Update wise, I am glad I skipped playing 0.10 so I had more content to play through in 0.11. The Halloween event is fairly good quality wise, just wish it involved the entire cast and not only 3 girls (which only had two scenes because one of them was a three way). Hopefully the event gets overhauled for Halloween 2020.

Hopefully next update adds another scene with Clara because only providing a reskin of a previous event is.. a major cop out, especially for a numbered update and not a bugfix/missing content patch.

cooldude1233

Oct 3, 2019
Hello guys can anyone share the save file completed till v0.8 or v0.9 please I lost my save file and don't wanna do the things again

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
Is the sister of the 2nd girl, she doesn't have scenes yet, only appears in one quest of her sister i think.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes