MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
No, it does not appear, I already made all its history but in the end when I have to see it in his room after fixing his bedroom, the sex scene is not activated.
If you saw Carolines tit-fuck, then beat Johnny a second time and furnished her room, but still doesn't work, it could be a bug.
Best is to look into the Walkthrough ("guide" on the front page) if you missed something

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Nah , it useless, I already downloaded Runtime packet (RTP), Installed, and then play this game with "Run as administrator". Nothing happen, It is loading, loading, loading .... miam alot of disk up to 100% Disk. My cusor with hoursglass still blink blink blink .... Aaaaaaaa

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
For troubleshooting's sake, can you start a new game, then save, then load from that save?
Then locate where that new save actually saved to. Let us know if you can do all that.
I'm just curious to see if your save files are located elsewhere (I've seen people's RPGMaker or other games' config files dump save files in weird places).
I did all that

1) Started new game ( saved game and exit out game and open again)

2) Go to www folder

3) saves

4) insert save

5) open game

6) Continue ( i only see the saved game when i started the new game, but the saved advance games don't show up in any of the files)

Bottom line it doesn't work man. The saves might not work.

Last edited:

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Did you try starteing a new game, save the game on the slot of the save file(s) you want to import and than copy/paste or cut/paste the DLed save files in the original game folder?
Yes i did multiple times. It doesn't work. I have no clue why. When i go to continue it won't show up the advance save, but only the new save. It doesn't work. Either the saves don't work or the whole thing is wrong.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, next steps for troubleshooting and diagnosing the problem. Yeah, it sucks, but it'll be okay.

1.) Can you confirm that other RPGMaker games work on your computer? (in terms of this particular problem).

2.) Can you confirm that older versions of this game work properly (.101)? (I'm noticing you're using the newest version of the game).

3.) Can you try deleting the game and re-downloading it?

The last thing I'd try is testing the game on another computer. And ofc, it goes without saying, but you're sure you're using a Windows version of the game with a Windows PC, right? (It probably wouldn't even work to begin with, but just thought I'd ask).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes i did multiple times. It doesn't work. I have no clue why. When i go to continue it won't show up the advance save, but only the new save. It doesn't work. Either the saves don't work or the whole thing is wrong.
Further Questions for you...
Let's go with the common and most likely scenarios...
Did you unzip the game before running it?
Do you have writing permission in the location of the game?
Is the game folder in particular writing protected?
Did you try openeing the game in a browser or run it via the exe on the PC itself?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
doesnt this game have any ingame cheat like zombie life?
i want to increase my amount of bullet and food and water, plz help
go scavangeing and take the appropirate girl with you... the game is so easy you can't fail it... really.
try finding manuals and craft a garden and water basin and you are completly self sufficient.
there are different weapons and ammo can be crafted with wood and scrap metal, which can easily be farmed with an axe and metal saw.

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
go scavangeing and take the appropirate girl with you... the game is so easy you can't fail it... really.
try finding manuals and craft a garden and water basin and you are completly self sufficient.
there are different weapons and ammo can be crafted with wood and scrap metal, which can easily be farmed with an axe and metal saw.
tnx man but no, i want cheat, cant waste my time scavangeing, sorry im not a gamer... whoo.. i am but not an extreme gamer, im considering myself fapper mostly:)

guys help, is there any cheat or mod for this game at all?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
tnx man but no, i want cheat, cant waste my time scavangeing, sorry im not a gamer... whoo.. i am but not an extreme gamer, im considering myself fapper mostly:)

in that case I'd sugest a CG rip from exhentai?
Or a save file from the appropirate thread? (OP)
I am not aware of much more

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017

You can go to and tweak the values for all the materials and ammo in the game.

Just upload your save, modify it, save it again and overwrite the old one.
Now when you load from the new save you will have all the changes you made to your stats.

Monster000

Feb 21, 2019
I play this game on joiplayer (on android ) can some one pls give me a save???????( normal save data is not working)

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Can anybody please tell me where to find the new tanned woman with the green top, the choker and earrings?

Last edited:

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Did you try starteing a new game, save the game on the slot of the save file(s) you want to import and than copy/paste or cut/paste the DLed save files in the original game folder?
I've tried all of that. Nothing is working and it's not a pc problem because all my games and other saves work.

Maybe the saves in this thread are not working?

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Further Questions for you...
Let's go with the common and most likely scenarios...
Did you unzip the game before running it?
Do you have writing permission in the location of the game?
Is the game folder in particular writing protected?
Did you try openeing the game in a browser or run it via the exe on the PC itself?
Tried it all and it's not working. It's not a pc problem because all other games work and so do the saves. I think the saves in the thread of this game are not working. I need a save that works.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Tried it all and it's not working. It's not a pc problem because all other games work and so do the saves. I think the saves in the thread of this game are not working. I need a save that works.
Well, I've already tried the saves and they're working for me; I'm assuming they work for those who uploaded them too. It's a you problem right now.

Do you have another computer you can try? That's really the only way you'll be able to rule out your own PC.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes