yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah I realised where I was going wrong. I will have to start again and this time wait until I've done the first scavenger set and then edit the files for wood, metal, food and ammo. Cheers man. There's nothing else worth editing is there?
Just save yourselves some time and use https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ RPGMakerSaveEdit. It has all the variables listed by name and you can enable flags and switches as well if you know how to use them and want to trigger certain events manually. Much better than Save Edit Online.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I can't understand why people keep editing their save. There's no need. Exploring the game's map and scavenging is fun. If you can't find an item, trade with the lady in the SE campsite. :confused:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I can't understand why people keep editing their save. There's no need. Exploring the game's map and scavenging is fun. If you can't find an item, trade with the lady in the SE campsite. :confused:
Yea, I haven't done much save editing with this game, only once when I would have had to wait for the item reset to find what I needed and that would have messed with the timing for the event I needed it for. This game is much more generous/consistent with mats than AZL was.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Just save yourselves some time and use https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ RPGMakerSaveEdit. It has all the variables listed by name and you can enable flags and switches as well if you know how to use them and want to trigger certain events manually. Much better than Save Edit Online.
Cheers but thats of no use to me. I prefer saveditonline as its easy to use, when you know the variables that is. But thanks for taking the time to offer the help man. Much appreciated.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
What’s echo supposed to mean for this game?
It means the scene is basically an exact copy from a scene already in the game.
Only difference is the female character in it (or the female wearing something different) and the dialogue being changed.
In this case it's the double titfuck scene with Natasha and the professor but in this "echo" scene the professor was replaced by Rachel.

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
Where can I see replays?
First of all , you will need a Mac , them run wine , red . Afterwards delete system69, as on some older systems it may cause some issues , especially on the ARs architecture . So you will be able to finally start the game. Hit the replay button, under the new game and continue tab ( be careful not to activate the autoplayer mode ) and the game should start on this mode. Easy :)
Hope it helped, and if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask for help, we are here for your buddy , so just send him over .

Reactions: kekistanik

kekistanik

Nov 2, 2019
First of all , you will need a Mac , them run wine , red . Afterwards delete system69, as on some older systems it may cause some issues , especially on the ARs architecture . So you will be able to finally start the game. Hit the replay button, under the new game and continue tab ( be careful not to activate the autoplayer mode ) and the game should start on this mode. Easy :)
Hope it helped, and if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask for help, we are here for your buddy , so just send him over .
I need some help too, what should I do in case of error 95 ?

Reactions: BloomGuy

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Thanks for the info

Wait so i cant use a pc?

Reactions: Redteo
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes