KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
After you did the movie night quest :
From my walkthrough :

new day.Talk to Leslie, skip till next day. Talk to Leslie again. She wants to go to a private camping site in the evening.
Skip until evening, go there with Leslie, Go to the area(lakeview) where you had to get the boombox. There's a building with a pool. South west of the pool at the edge there will be a new opening.
Save before another battle takes place. Protect Leslie, once you win you'll go back home she'll tell you she wants you to meet her in her room at midnight with wine.
Go to you room and rest till midnight. Go to her. enjoy h scene.
NExt day, talk to Leslie. New quest, go back to the private camping site with Leslie and find another movie. Go back home.
Skip till night. Movie night with Leslie, select new movie. New h scene enjoy. After go to her room, have sex,same scene, different dialogue new X-ray option. Edn of Leslie content.

So make sure you talk to her after you did the movie quest then skip the day and talk to her again and she should tell you she wants to go to a camping site with you in the evening.
you are a hero thank you
Captura de pantalla (2).png

Last edited:
Reactions: kekistanik

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Does anyone know which variable the ammo is please.
Depends where you are modifying your game,if you use Load your game and come down to find where it says inventory you can modify these.
note: Article # 7: (99) is ammunition,the maximum number is 99. Captura de pantalla (3).png

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Depends where you are modifying your game,if you use Load your game and come down to find where it says inventory you can modify these.
note: Article # 7: (99) is ammunition,the maximum number is 99. View attachment 448819
Yeah I realised where I was going wrong. I will have to start again and this time wait until I've done the first scavenger set and then edit the files for wood, metal, food and ammo. Cheers man. There's nothing else worth editing is there?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Yeah I realised where I was going wrong. I will have to start again and this time wait until I've done the first scavenger set and then edit the files for wood, metal, food and ammo. Cheers man. There's nothing else worth editing is there?
not the ones you already have are the important ones.
Captura de pantalla (4).png

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
i downloaded again , reinstall again same error but only when i start the game this error show , i can play
it's not an error it's a warning for you saying that you most likely recently played another RPGM game that was written in a newer version of `nw.js` which is what RPGM games use. So it's warning you that this game is running an older version of `nwj.s`. It should not affect you playing the game though if you just click 'OK' it should just go away

The config files for window are located here:
  • Windows: %LOCALAPPDATA%/<name-in-manifest>/
in this case the <name-in-manifest> would probably be `nwjs`
You should be able to freely delete it and it should get rid of the warning, it might be a good idea to back it up just in case but when you run the game again it should repopulate the directory itself. I had a similar issue on Linux and that did the trick.
Here is the in case you want to read it.

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Maybe a corrupt install? there is a nw.dll in the gamefolder but I don't see anything in regard to NW.js
RPGM games use `nw.js` (node-webkit) as they all are basically just browser games that have a `game.exe` that is a web container to run the game. This is just an error stating that the user has recently played a game written with a newer version of `nw.js` so it upgraded their config files and is using those

Reactions: rKnight
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes