SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
Anyone know how to play from a save on a previous version of Android?
Really rather not start from scratch on 13 and the final build

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
I may be bugged. playing version .13. Just started the game. Trying to restore power quest. I have Caroline with me. I'm in the power plant. I searched upstairs and down the elevator. I've gone to all 3 computers and nothing happens, other than the 2nd one downstairs says it's smashed in. No prompt for inserting a password. I've read the walkthrough and I may be bugged. This is a couple/few days after the quest started, so that might trigger the bug. Any help would be appreciated.

D

Deleted member 1606434

Anyone know how to play from a save on a previous version of Android?
Really rather not start from scratch on 13 and the final build
You need to install the new version on top of the old one, if you deleted it you're toasted.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
YO WTF i'm playing v12.2 and made 17 saves during my playthrough and as i'm playing my laptop starts lagging cuz the one i'm using is shitty so I forcefully turn my laptop off then when I turn my laptop back on and hop into the game it turns out that ALL MY SAVES ARE MISSING I restarted my laptop and they are still not in the game but when I check the files I see they're still there WTF happened why can't I access my saves p.s I started my playthrough frome the begining soI did not use some random save

Vyrals

Jan 15, 2019
Hi, is it possible to add save files in android? Cause i lost mine and i dont see any folder in Internal storage about it, please help.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
If you want to change variables and get resources upload the game's item.json and system.json first. After uploading those 2 files, upload your save file and you will see every variable and item with their names on it.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
V0.13 was all about Mayor Talia. She got 3 new scenes.
Ah thank you, i did do those already. Kinda expected there to be a bit more since it was done so fast and seemed to be just an introduction to the real quest.
Guess it is, but one that is coming in a later version

Sep 5, 2018
Are there different passwords for the cheat rock? I found the TooHard one in the changelog message, but I think there are more for different options.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes