Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Just from curiosity, what were the results? Who are the most/least loved characters?
it's about the costumes poll, 1.maid costumes with the event takeing place at the lodge or the hotel, or 2.summer swimsuits with the event takeing place at the poll ,
corently it is 65% swimsuits 35% maid

Reactions: A-9570

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it's about the costumes poll, 1.maid costumes with the event takeing place at the lodge or the hotel, or 2.summer swimsuits with the event takeing place at the poll ,
corently it is 65% swimsuits 35% maid
I am suprised at how low the Maids score... nothing beats an obedient Maid in an IC setting :devilish:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
considering that most Characters made by ScarlettAnn are interchangeable by switching hair color or dress I am more of a fan of more dressing than less though :sneaky:
welp we might both get what we want since Zombie's Retreat 2 is prty much confirmed and he mentioned that the "losing" side might get there option in the secound game :p

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
welp we might both get what we want since Zombie's Retreat 2 is prty much confirmed and he mentioned that the "losing" side might get there option in the secound game :p
If I had to gues from the story so far for Episode II we'll return to the City only to learn that the experiments in the local branch had been restarted and went out of control shortly after.
So we'll finally get a city focused survival game same as A Zombie's Life as we all had hoped when Siren first announced a fan based remake...
You got any Details on that?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Version 0.13.2

Save

Alright. There was a pesky glitch with the garden and a possible sequence break preventing the new content with Leslie so this build fixes both of those.
If you are transferring old saves, they should fix these issues so there should be no need to restart your save. HOWEVER, you must step outside of the lodge to 'fix' your save file. It's automatic so simply stepping outdoors for a sec will do all that's needed!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is Lust Power only gained by having sex with different women? You need lvl 5 for the tent scene with the mom but I was kinda hoping you wouldn't have to bang everyone.

Jun 13, 2017
some help me , every time i try to start the game it comes up "No entry point found " try to download it again but still same problem is there a way to fix this

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
If I had to gues from the story so far for Episode II we'll return to the City only to learn that the experiments in the local branch had been restarted and went out of control shortly after.
So we'll finally get a city focused survival game same as A Zombie's Life as we all had hoped when Siren first announced a fan based remake...
You got any Details on that?
neh idk what it's going to be about, tbh i haven't checked but i am very little on my pc fpr the past few weeks (my gpu fried 5 weeks ago and i still have to w8 at least 1 more week till i might get a replacement from the woranty, so all i have is a crapy laptop :( this is torture o_Oo_Oo_O:eek: )
but yeah a city settings would not be so bad, but i far as i can tell the protagonist and the rest of the cast will be the same as in ZR1 so idk how it all will be transition into a city, judging by what i read on the devnotes i don't think they know exactly the full extend themself as far as location setting for the next game, so we will have to w8 and see :)

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
The changelog is the same as before. Any changes from 0.13 to 0.13.2 ?
Or is it just a few bugfixes?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Zombie's Retreat [v0.13.2] [Siren's Domain] - Original Size: 701 MB

Download Win (164MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes