Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
neh idk what it's going to be about, tbh i haven't checked but i am very little on my pc fpr the past few weeks (my gpu fried 5 weeks ago and i still have to w8 at least 1 more week till i might get a replacement from the woranty, so all i have is a crapy laptop :( this is torture o_Oo_Oo_O:eek: )
but yeah a city settings would not be so bad, but i far as i can tell the protagonist and the rest of the cast will be the same as in ZR1 so idk how it all will be transition into a city, judging by what i read on the devnotes i don't think they know exactly the full extend themself as far as location setting for the next game, so we will have to w8 and see :)
Based on the Info we got so far all girls from the main cast originate from the same City, Jessica the Ranger and Dr. Cherry the biologist wouldn't exactly leave Camp Zomi without real need I gues, but they aren't part of the main cast anyway.
Haveing everybody return home to live their lives nearly the same as before the crisis... maybe the crisis hits the friends/lovers a few days after their return, maybe they are faced by it upon arrival with no way of turning back... I think there are pleny of chances to achieve that

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So do people share this understanding

Easy ones

Leslie=a weird hybrid where is the mom but she looks more like the original Leslie

Rachel=Sister obvious.

Caroline=aunt. Obvious.

Harder ones

Cherry=Isabelle? Scientist who doesn’t trust you at first, involved in events. Fucks you for “science”. Very similar look

Jessie=Cop girl convinced with original Leslie? Independent survivalist who doesn’t trust you, also tough aggressive nonsense red head that has a security related job

Natasha. The teacher lady? Her quest is basically identical. Even with not seeing her until she comes out and reluctantly joining your harem. Similar meek, shy, hesitant personality. Both have ponytail.

Ashley and mayor: nobody.

That’s been my general assumption thus far.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The Family related positions are out of the question if you compared them to "A Zombie's Life"
In regards to specializations and sub plots though...
Jessie (the Ranger) seems like Leslie (the Firefighter) there I'd agree with you... not really like the cop though
Caroline would have fitted for the teacher or a Nurse maybe
Rachel is closer to the cop I think, you have to save her when she is attacked, her questline includes breaking locks.

All in all I think Siren split the role of Isabelle into 4 sub characters, 1st Natasha as she brings you to Dr. Cherry and creates the Antivenom which unlocks the Mayor, 2nd Dr. Cherry for her knowledge about the Events, even if she lacks inside knowledge.
3rd The Mayor for haveing the Background knowledge how this whole disaster started.
And finally 4th the female scientist as the initiator of the Events the MC and his household is faced with

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I think the female scientist villain lady is obviously equivalent to the chick at the end of AZL. I think it was like the mother of the final boss...who also a mutated shota? Or...something...?

The story got weird (read: lazy)

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I tried moving my save from an earlier version into the save folder, but the game won't let me use it.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Only the girls whom already live with the MC on the house repeat on second part or not.. Anyone knows something about? Plus Zombie's Retreat 2 confirmed is a good notice :love::love:

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Version 0.13.2

Mega

Save

Mega

Alright. There was a pesky glitch with the garden and a possible sequence break preventing the new content with Leslie so this build fixes both of those.
If you are transferring old saves, they should fix these issues so there should be no need to restart your save. HOWEVER, you must step outside of the lodge to 'fix' your save file. It's automatic so simply stepping outdoors for a sec will do all that's needed!
The file has been removed, could you please upload it again? Thank you

webopvuhu

Aug 13, 2017
Guys is there a keyword to "activate" incest? Sure you can input "mother" or "mom" as the name but I remember other similar game, it says "understood" after you input the name as mother, signaling "you used the correct keyword" or something like that. Is there a similar keyword here?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys is there a keyword to "activate" incest? Sure you can input "mother" or "mom" as the name but I remember other similar game, it says "understood" after you input the name as mother, signaling "you used the correct keyword" or something like that. Is there a similar keyword here?
Incest is forbidden content as of Patreons guideline.... you may be free to choose what ever role for the characters you like, but game Devs generally won't give you incentives as to which role or relationship you have with any characters.
...So short, no there won't be anything like that

frosty7

Jul 11, 2017
Go to the stone in front of the house and just type in SirenSez. That should restore Leslie, Rachel and Caroline to their intended roles.

Last edited:

fapperisu95

Apr 10, 2020
Oh man, playing this on android makes this unnecessarily hard.

Guy can't look in the correct direction, randomly stops while walking, literally can't sprint and can't necessarily shoot either. The joys of a touchscreen interface.
When the zombies respawned my jaw dropped.:eek:

Thank god cheat mode exists.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes