Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
I haven't died once. I've had to restart due to soft locks each time. I'm just loading the save a guy posted a page back. This is a mess.
So you never got past the wolves? Weird, they always just spawned where they left off for me.
What kind of movements are you making?

My biggest hurdle was the final part of the battle, where you're almost permanently zombie and can't hit her.

Reactions: Sraka56

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
One time a wolf got stuck out of bounds, another time the wolves died and the next phase just never started. One time I got to the final phase and she just got stuck in a loop. All around nightmare. Not difficult, just fucking annoying.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does the girl in the far right (cover pic in the OP) have any H-content ? I believe it's Natasha's sister ? :unsure:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have one question are all the wemon that are your's safe from dip shit l001 and if not how to kill that bitch lol.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
WHat is Serena Warlock sex and Ann L001-sex mean ? Does it mean they have sex with other being aside with MC?

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Are there more than two sex scenes in this update or just Serena ans Ann?
It would be cool if l001 was like a hidden playable character or he got tohave sex with other women.I mean mc just had sex with his M..aid

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
for those getting the glich with the wolves there was a work around before killing the second wolf the first will come back kill it first then the second otherwise it will be trapped out of bounds in the top left corner and for the second part if you are waiting for a point to hit her u got a 1 in 3 chance shoot one the clones she spawns with one is real the other are shadows

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes