Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Whaitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt a sec! NTR here? O_O
Ha no. I highly doubt they would put NTR in this game. The fanbase would lose their mind. People get very pissy when it comes to their waifu/romance in a game being NTR'D.

ShinYakimura

Oct 4, 2017
I would be so happy to see a chance for ntr.
The concept of a vanilla harem is just a cheating riddled story if the mc is technically hiding it.
With the new character, if there were chance of ntr if you lose vs him with a party member and he had a monster sized penis, that'd make me sub t3 lol. As it stands, the mc's emotional relationship with most these women is just that he brings them supplies and has big dick. So... kinda prime target for ntr since he doesn't really have loving dialogue with anybody other than leslie.
Also, this whole time I've been hoping any of the monsters would have had a chance at the women.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The concept of a vanilla harem is just a cheating riddled story if the mc is technically hiding it.
With the new character, if there were chance of ntr if you lose vs him with a party member and he had a monster sized penis, that'd make me sub t3 lol. As it stands, the mc's emotional relationship with most these women is just that he brings them supplies and has big dick. So... kinda prime target for ntr since he doesn't really have loving dialogue with anybody other than leslie.
Why do you people do this? I don't get it. Not every fucking game needs to have NTR. If the game doesn't have it, it's probably because the dev and fanbase don't want that it in the game. There are plenty of fucking games with that on this forum, let the people that don't like that stuff enjoy their games. It's so dumb. And btw I would say the same thing if it was someone on a ntr game thread complaining about the game having ntr. If it's not for you, try other games, just don't try to ruin other people's experience.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Also, this whole time I've been hoping any of the monsters would have had a chance at the women.
Clearly we have different views on the matter, dear sir.
And while I respect your opinion (to each one his/her own) I hope for the exact opposite.
Truly, the appeal of having others fuck "your" girls - even more if the MC has to watch - I really can't understand.

But if that's what floats your boat... be my guest (hopefully with another game ;)).

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I enjoy the game to the end but that lil fucker L-001 comes and threaten me and my women. Argh!!!!!! I can't wait to get that bastard in ZR2. Great work developers and artists of this game and can't wait for the next 2 updates

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I passed by the clones and when Serena appears in the middle, I shoot her several times, but nothing happens. Some help?

Reactions: Daryu

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Why do you people do this? I don't get it. Not every fucking game needs to have NTR. If the game doesn't have it, it's probably because the dev and fanbase don't want that it in the game. There are plenty of fucking games with that on this forum, let the people that don't like that stuff enjoy their games. It's so dumb. And btw I would say the same thing if it was someone on a ntr game thread complaining about the game having ntr. If it's not for you, try other games, just don't try to ruin other people's experience.
Pretty much this in a nut shell. Not only does every game not need to have everything; but not every game SHOULD have everything. Jack of all trades, master of none applies; where if they spend too much time trying to fulfill every kink, every niche; then everything is just going to end up being average/below-average. There's plenty of ntr games and there's plenty of vanilla games. If the game wants to be vanilla, then it should stay vanilla.

The last thing any game developer should ever do is take their game down a rabbit hole near the end just to fulfill the wishes of a vocal minority. That's how you piss off a fanbase; whereas if your game just never holds that kink to begin with then that userbase is just going to not bother.

Animexl

Nov 3, 2017
There are other games for your fetishes.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
change log basically this update has the ending scenes but the game is not finished yet there are still 2 more updates

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Game breaks when I go downstairs when tasked with getting the wine and AC for Talia. Game locks up and none of the buttons work. Everything else works fine. Help? Bug?

Reactions: dav121

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
just started playing. it's good and the art is decent, but what the fuck is that pacing? his sister who calls him gross all the time sees his dick hanging out of the wall and thinks: "omg my brother's dick is so big i just wanna taste it" instead of "ugh, what's that little pervert up to?". that's weird as fuck. the hottest thing about incest is the buildup of repressed desires.
Yeah normaly it is but the game kinda explains why it goes so fast.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I love how strong opinions are on NTR. Also, who is Professor Ann and L-001? I cant findem

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I enjoy the game to the end but that lil fucker L-001 comes and threaten me and my women. Argh!!!!!! I can't wait to get that bastard in ZR2. Great work developers and artists of this game and can't wait for the next 2 updates
... So the development of this game made so much money, they're planning a sequel?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes