Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
NTR is best put in a game where we get to name the male protagonist. Then I just name him cuck and watch as the hilarity ensues.

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
I think it's funny how people try to protect the sanctity of a story with cheating and harem as if it were a pure vanilla. I'm not even saying that this game needs ntr, but if it can organically happen to make the story a bit more interesting, I'd be all for it. At the current time, the stakes are low, and there's no demirits for bringing along anybody; you don't have to protect them, they don't slow you down, and they even act as barriers and loot increases.
The people who are anti any form of ntr, even easily avoidable ones, make no sense to me. As if there's any moral upkeep within a game where you're already cheating on every single character and all companions are trying to keep it a secret to some extent. It's so strange how people march over the banner of no ntr into absoluteley everything, even the games that are obviously ntr made by a person named NTRMan and then when it comes to a series that might organically introduce it, they vehemetly attack any notion of it.

Personally, what I'd want to see the most is just Siren writing whatever without restriction. This kinda reminds me of a GRRM interview when he talks about how if an author lays out a plot point, and all the evidence points to an expanding reveal in that direction, the author should just continue in that path for the sake of their story instead of ruin it part way because of "possible" outrage. Whether the ntr happens or not, i'll be happy, but the possibility makes me certainly more interested.

Also, the appeal of ntr, when viewing a hentai, I'd say you are all characters that are getting the sex. So... if that makes any sense... it's just extra debauchery.
For me it's not morality based. Just kills my boner, don't know how you can play as one character then get off being cheated on, just my opinion.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Basically 0% chance. People lash out so nastily at NTR there's no way the creator will ever do it. Maybe maybe maybe maybe (1 in a million chance) it'll exist as a game over screen or something.

That said, this will never happen but: I'd absolutely love it if ZR2 had Edgy Boi as the playable character instead of Baby Leon, and you went around raping/stealing all the waifus from the first game. It'd be great.
What is Ann L001 sex and Serena Warlock sex mean then? it's not the mc right?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Basically 0% chance. People lash out so nastily at NTR there's no way the creator will ever do it. Maybe maybe maybe maybe (1 in a million chance) it'll exist as a game over screen or something.

That said, this will never happen but: I'd absolutely love it if ZR2 had Edgy Boi as the playable character instead of Baby Leon, and you went around raping/stealing all the waifus from the first game. It'd be great.

Reactions: Max Lima

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well serena has sex with MC. MC is not it any kind of relationship with Ann so her having sex with L001 wouldn't be NTR. I don't get your point.

ShinYakimura

Oct 4, 2017
There's a funky bug where you can have a 3 member party. Randomly, when you enter top building in the camping grounds, if you go into the bathroom, you can get the tutor to join you, and then you can recruit anybody from outside the home to join the party as well.

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
Does anyone else have a problem when fighting the Vampire Boss during Rachel's quest where the room goes pitch black? 3 games and each and every time I get this issue. Please help! Not only that but the boss takes zero damage. Can not even use a flashlight!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
wait so does this mean the games over? ....or?
Main story is finished but there's still going to be 2 updates and Siren also confirmed there's going to be a sequel Zombie's retreat 2.
confussing ending for main story
i was hoping cameo from Town of Passion or something...
I believe Siren did say there would be some crossovers from town of passion in the next 2 updates.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes