Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Main story is finished but there's still going to be 2 updates and Siren also confirmed there's going to be a sequel Zombie's retreat 2.

I believe Siren did say there would be some crossovers from town of passion in the next 2 updates.
Well we already have the Nyx Stone as basis of the game.. that's a pretty strong crossover I'd say... and the MC has the same power as the MC from Town of Passion as we learned...
And I wouldn't be surprised if there are some ancient ruins burried under lake zomi or rather it's edges (Valencia)

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what is the changelog of this update?
Endboss battle with the mysterious women (whom is not unknown to you) that is behind several Events in Camp Zomi (better use several saveslots and save often... this one is similiar challenging to the first vampire boss battle)
also the introduction of after game content in the form of a meetup with the female professor from the research team and "Patient zero" who is well known to said professor... this Event string contains heavy spoilers for the 2nd part of the gameseries
... oh yeah and a placeholder for the endgame screen (aka credits)

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

jaypongz38

Mar 19, 2018
Endboss battle with the mysterious women (whom is not unknown to you) that is behind several Events in Camp Zomi (better use several saveslots and save often... this one is similiar challenging to the first vampire boss battle)
also the introduction of after game content in the form of a meetup with the female professor from the research team and "Patient zero" who is well known to said professor... this Event string contains heavy spoilers for the 2nd part of the gameseries
... oh yeah and a placeholder for the endgame screen (aka credits)
thanks

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I must admit, i found the ending a bit lackluster. (I'll try to keep it spoiler free)
After the final battle (which was short but pretty good) there was no additional backstory. No real foreshadowing about events that might affect the nearby town. Only a slight hint at it.
The characters did not seem to acknowledge that you won in any way, but this might be added in future updates as the Author pointed out that there will be ?2? more updates. I hope we can recieve a nice reward *nudge nudge wink wink* from them. I also hope we can reconcile Serena with her sister after that ordeal and maybe brin the doctor in as well, that she either gets cured or finds a way to make a peaceful garden for her plants (and that we get to visit as many times as we want).
All in all, it was a really fun game to play, and kudos to the Author for it.... but the ending did feel a bit rushed, or at least unfinished.

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Thanks for explanation but... my game was an old version (0.12) and when I open it my data was already lose.

Maybe because its been 3 or 4 months the last time I open the game

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well serena has sex with MC. MC is not it any kind of relationship with Ann so her having sex with L001 wouldn't be NTR. I don't get your point.
Who's the Warlock then? Well basically you're right it is not suppose to be ntr but the new definition of ntr nowadays is everytime MC see another dick in a female character it is already considered ntr as it gives a feeling of jealousy to the reader

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Main story is finished but there's still going to be 2 updates and Siren also confirmed there's going to be a sequel Zombie's retreat 2.

I believe Siren did say there would be some crossovers from town of passion in the next 2 updates.
Whoah Interesting , MC of ZR banging the mom of MC in TOP, then MC of TOP banging Leslie ! that's a hot mama exchange

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
I have a question about the bossfight. Guide a few pages back that says to shoot the lighter clone works for the first 2 hearts then for the last heart she just keeps appearing in the middle and turning me into a zombie and shooting her does nothing. If it's a bug can someone give me a save right after the boss fight

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
I have a question about the bossfight. Guide a few pages back that says to shoot the lighter clone works for the first 2 hearts then for the last heart she just keeps appearing in the middle and turning me into a zombie and shooting her does nothing. If it's a bug can someone give me a save right after the boss fight
Nevermind, figured it out

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
look for the girl with glowing hands... dureing the third time there will be 2 at the top (left and right) but duo to your transformation you can't attak those)
You'll turn back in time however for the real one to appear in the middle section and you have only a second or two to shoot her or repeat that last part of the battle

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Another question tho, where is Serena's house exactly, guide says far left in lakeview but i can't find it

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Heya guys, quick question. So just completed main story and have gone to the extra bit under the underground laboratory and met the girl there. She requests to find her documents in the lodge, but does anyone know where those documents are located?

zeoabyss23

Jul 29, 2017
She's asking for the hard drive. It's located inside the Zomi Lodge in Old Town. After entering the lodge, go upstairs and turn right, keep going until you see the glowing hard drive.

Reactions: Modninjaz
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes