safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I hate battle minigames in what started as a survival/exploring game. Then this final battle seems to be buggy as hell as well! I have 100 bullets and 10 medipacks, and I have now done and lost this battle probably 30 times, because there is no autosave between defeating the wolves and fighting Serena. When using a medipack in the fight against the wolves, one wolf gets stuck in the corner off the battlefield and never enters the battle, meaning that I have to exit and reload the game. This was a fun game, but now I'm done.

fusionrunner

May 20, 2017
After holding off for a while letting it get updated a few times, I finally got around to downloading and playing this little gem. The art style surprised me and I certainly like how fluid it is compared to other games.

But I ran into a roadblock after getting into the storyline for the mayor, the second time she asks me to her room, the game just stops. I feel it is a bug, and wondering if there is a work around, or will I have to wait for the next update to be able to get passed it.

MRGAXY

Nov 20, 2017
i'm running into a problem when i go downstairs to the basement the mc get frozen i can't move at all is it a problem with the save or what ?

and i got this problem with the last update

Reactions: dav121

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I hate battle minigames in what started as a survival/exploring game. Then this final battle seems to be buggy as hell as well! I have 100 bullets and 10 medipacks, and I have now done and lost this battle probably 30 times, because there is no autosave between defeating the wolves and fighting Serena. When using a medipack in the fight against the wolves, one wolf gets stuck in the corner off the battlefield and never enters the battle, meaning that I have to exit and reload the game. This was a fun game, but now I'm done.
you can save whenever you like I think, at least I did and I was playing at the hardest difficulty.

for a quick guide on the fight tho, the wolfs after you hurt them once will start jumping 3 times and then go back to being normal, you can't damage them while they are jumping like that.

as for the part with the girl, look for the purple glow under her and shot that one, if you are a zombie then just dodge because you can't hit her in that state. hope that helps.

Last edited:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Can i find documents for (new) prof Ann in this version? if yes can you tell me how and where bc I am in Zomi logde and i cant find it :/
nvm im just blind bc i havent seen stat bc of it had same colour as documents gor me :p

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
i'm running into a problem when i go downstairs to the basement the mc get frozen i can't move at all is it a problem with the save or what ?

and i got this problem with the last update
I have the same problem but only when I have Cheat Engine Speed Hack activated.

Slavkaman

Feb 15, 2018
Can i find documents for (new) prof Ann in this version? if yes can you tell me how and where bc I am in Zomi logde and i cant find it :/
nvm im just blind bc i havent seen stat bc of it had same colour as documents gor me :p
You have to go upstairs in the right room, there you find the data on the table.

Reactions: Nack. and Everilld

vicboc

Jun 10, 2018
Zomi logde in Old Town

Reactions: Everilld

f1d112000

Oct 7, 2017
Warlock Serena is DAMN HOT! More content of her and Corrupted Prof. Cherry (like, being dominated by either one, or both, of them, perhaps :sneaky:), and I could rest in tranquility :coffee:

Anyway, great work for all Zombie's Retreat project team, keep up the spirit (y)

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
in the mansion with the vending machine it's in the top side if i remember correctly. tp to old town and go down.

booblover1416

Mar 11, 2019
you can save whenever you like I think, at least I did and I was playing at the hardest difficulty.

for a quick guide on the fight tho, the wolfs after you hurt them once will start jumping 3 times and then go back to being normal, you can't damage them while they are jumping like that.

as for the part with the girl, look for the purple glow under her and shot that one, if you are a zombie then just dodge because you can't hit her in that state. hope that helps.
you can save between the wolf fight and fighting Serena and her clones?

as for the serena fight, ive died enough times to now know safe spot tiles...but I still cant beat this pos fight. "just dodge" yea, ok, between not being able to heal while in zombie form, and having legit 12 balls all coming at you, its kinda a kick in the nuts to say, "just dodge bro", like, you can stacked out in 3 hits...

I have gotten Serena down to 1 heart multiple times, and there is literally a 3 second window to shoot her, her location being random, between being in zombie form. And most of the time, if you didn't just get stacked out, youre at 1 health, so in the 3 seconds you have to act, you have to heal before becoming a zombie, otherwise its game over.

Please tell me how any of you guys got past her last faze. Ive taken a 2 day break at this point cuz its so stupid, the controls aren't good enough to warrant a fight this shit, even if it is the final boss. Ill give it another few goes, but having to do the wolves PLUS the dialoge ever time is too shit to do more than a handful of times in a go.

TLDR: how you beat her last faze with 6 clones shooting you?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
you can save between the wolf fight and fighting Serena and her clones?

as for the serena fight, ive died enough times to now know safe spot tiles...but I still cant beat this pos fight. "just dodge" yea, ok, between not being able to heal while in zombie form, and having legit 12 balls all coming at you, its kinda a kick in the nuts to say, "just dodge bro", like, you can stacked out in 3 hits...

I have gotten Serena down to 1 heart multiple times, and there is literally a 3 second window to shoot her, her location being random, between being in zombie form. And most of the time, if you didn't just get stacked out, youre at 1 health, so in the 3 seconds you have to act, you have to heal before becoming a zombie, otherwise its game over.

Please tell me how any of you guys got past her last faze. Ive taken a 2 day break at this point cuz its so stupid, the controls aren't good enough to warrant a fight this shit, even if it is the final boss. Ill give it another few goes, but having to do the wolves PLUS the dialoge ever time is too shit to do more than a handful of times in a go.

TLDR: how you beat her last faze with 6 clones shooting you?
First of all, you can heal even when you are in zombie mode. You just have to heal from the inventory rather than just using the "W" key rotating between items.
And Second, I just tanked her last phase using that small exploit with the heal. So when I got de-zombiefied I immediately smacked her with the bat.
Sorry, if I am gonna sound like I am gonna insult a lot of people, but I NEVER felt the bosses to be "Hard". To be honest, it feels "Borderline Challenging" if not for my terrible reflexes. Most of the bosses here felt like reflex-based with dodging and stuff BUT that never bothered me in the slightest. I did die at times but I never considered them to be "Hard" so it really confuses me on how some people are having such difficulty on it.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Does the current version 0.14.1 only go up till you get to have sex with Ann? If so, hopefully we'll get a threesome with Natasha and Serena someday. And please, more impregnation scenes similar to mom and mayor sex scene.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes