KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys Welcome Center is in the old town, right?, So, where is the book for the lady that hasn't been assasinated?

Last edited:

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
hmm i have feeling like all this things with crimson city is like some type of teasers for sirens next game

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I have many other materials, but few electric fuses.
Is there a way to get it?
I'm going to guess you're playing before opening up the other sites. You can salvage them by looking through the metal can, although it's really rare. You might also find some lying around in the environment, maybe. Just gotta click on anything that might look like it'll give you something.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have many other materials, but few electric fuses.
Is there a way to get it?
They can drop in the boys and girls cabinet salvage points, the Powerplant salvage points and the first time you kill improved zombies (much faster and glowing)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I don't feel like redownloading and replaying the whole game just to find out: What does this new "Z-Choice" thing do? I'm assuming it lets you choose whether L-001 fucks his mommy or not.

EDIT: Checking the patreon comments confirms this is indeed the case. So I guess this bit of """NTR""" is avoidable now.

Jul 26, 2019
I can't seems to find in the options of having a controller-like control for the android version. In the tutorial i can't use the pistol since there aren't any buttons. Any advice on the matter of what i should do?

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least it´s a choice you can turn off for those who do not want it. Tho, I have a feeling that it will give you different endings - that "z-choice" unlocks a true ending.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes