safrican

Oct 19, 2018
you can save whenever you like I think, at least I did and I was playing at the hardest difficulty.
I tried to save after defeating the wolves and using a medipack to restore my full health. But everytime it reloads in front of the cave, and I have to fight the wolves again. This did not just happen once.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I tried to save after defeating the wolves and using a medipack to restore my full health. But everytime it reloads in front of the cave, and I have to fight the wolves again. This did not just happen once.
It worked for me, i did it after i got defeated twice and had enough of it and i saved after every time the wolves exchanged and after every time i hit the boss. Maybe it's something with my save but i doubt it.

and the mechanics are not hard it's mostly looking at the phases and looking for an opening, also do not get hit by those balls of her, almost everytime i got hit by them it meant death, after 10 tries i figured out the pattern of the boss and killed her no problem.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
ok cherry will so up when you use her computer and the key well i don't rmmber
Thanks, but where is her computer please, and I know how to get key with pole, but it just doesn't work. one time pole broke and I reloaded my save and nothing repeats over and over "dang I missed it" and nothing

Last edited:

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
When using a medipack in the fight against the wolves, one wolf gets stuck in the corner off the battlefield and never enters the battle, meaning that I have to exit and reload the game.
had the game soft lock me in the wolf section of the final fight
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly! At least it's not just me.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you have fought the plant monster her computer is in the biulding i think bottem left door that is her room

lelderp

Jul 9, 2017
Is anyone having the issue where you attack serena when she's down to her last heart and it doesn't do anything? (I still have ammo and i shot her several times w/ my pistol and shotgun)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is anyone having the issue where you attack serena when she's down to her last heart and it doesn't do anything? (I still have ammo and i shot her several times w/ my pistol and shotgun)
you likely are still affected by her transformation skill... you can't use equiped weapons while being a zombie

Joc

Sep 2, 2017
I get to the final battle, I kill the two wolves and I fight with Serena. I hurt twice but at the third shot, I hit,... but I don’t finish with her. It’s a bug or I do wrong

kdsucks

Jan 30, 2019
you can save between the wolf fight and fighting Serena and her clones?

as for the serena fight, ive died enough times to now know safe spot tiles...but I still cant beat this pos fight. "just dodge" yea, ok, between not being able to heal while in zombie form, and having legit 12 balls all coming at you, its kinda a kick in the nuts to say, "just dodge bro", like, you can stacked out in 3 hits...

I have gotten Serena down to 1 heart multiple times, and there is literally a 3 second window to shoot her, her location being random, between being in zombie form. And most of the time, if you didn't just get stacked out, youre at 1 health, so in the 3 seconds you have to act, you have to heal before becoming a zombie, otherwise its game over.

Please tell me how any of you guys got past her last faze. Ive taken a 2 day break at this point cuz its so stupid, the controls aren't good enough to warrant a fight this shit, even if it is the final boss. Ill give it another few goes, but having to do the wolves PLUS the dialoge ever time is too shit to do more than a handful of times in a go.

TLDR: how you beat her last faze with 6 clones shooting you?
The way I did it was by staying right on top of the bottom bridge where the border is so you can't go any lower. this spot will assure you are not hit the first time they shoot. Once the second round is shot move one square towards the first of the Serenas to appear (If the Serena first appears on the right move to the right) once you move one space then move up until you are level with the purple Serena (she is always one of the ones in the middle) and shoot. Remember to bring lots of things to heal with. If you miss just move down to the bottom again

D

Deleted member 1327164

What do i need to do after defeating the final boss? I´m on standard difficulty and after the boss i get a game over screen and sent back to the title menu, i can only load my saved data which is at the start of the wolves fight. did i did something wrong?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes