Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
Who's the Warlock then?
is the serena transformation, the version that becomes the boss with that strange outfit, I don’t understand how you and others are having trouble understanding the changelog,are two scenes, one with her in this transformation and the other with her normal, hard to understand?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

hsherlock46

Mar 30, 2020
I expected something "wild" gonna happen in the end of story, but this is just so lame, even the H-scene is pretty common.

D

Deleted member 478848

if this game is based on a zombies life. it will be good to add a pregnancy option in the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if this game is based on a zombies life. it will be good to add a pregnancy option in the game.
Already is... or atleast several scenes with impregnation.
I assume one of the 2 remaining updates will include pregnancy and ending for all girls (or atleast the main cast)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Who's the Warlock then? Well basically you're right it is not suppose to be ntr but the new definition of ntr nowadays is everytime MC see another dick in a female character it is already considered ntr as it gives a feeling of jealousy to the reader
She is the warlock, it's a transformation! Have you even played the game?

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Please, someone has a save right after defeating Serena and her zombies, I tried all the ways, but she always has a heart. Thank's!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it is he is not cheating on any one his power is the power of lust witch make's people horny i am guessing and i do not think l001 has that power because even the mayor if i rember right said that she could tell he had it. the other thing that people where geting at is ntr is if your married i thought are in some kinda relation ship all the kid is doing is bringing out there arosel and hornyness. just my thought there if the dev want's ntr they will put it in but if not it's there game.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
I'm at the end of 14.1 (I hope). Beat the boss (sernea), met prof ann.
Kinda left with the impression of a new scene with Leslie,Was there any new scene?

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Already is... or atleast several scenes with impregnation.
I assume one of the 2 remaining updates will include pregnancy and ending for all girls (or atleast the main cast)
Dont think there will be any pregnancy content. Dont know if i can post twitter links here, but there is a post on siren feed, from april 24th, that he hints that may be out of the table.
"Quit trolling. At this point, I don't think I'm going to even do pregnancy end screens as a variation. I'm sick of the expectation that I have to add this. From DAY 1. I told myself I'd make these games for myself. If others enjoy them, that's amazing! If not- *shrug* "
He could just mean in ToP, thats why im still have hope that ZR gets some extra content of that nature.

boy next door

Jan 15, 2020
where can I find that room? i defeated the boss that came with this patch and now I'm kinda lost on what to do...
you should come to one room which has elevator. come inside and there is the second elevator.

Depends on where you are. If you haven't "beaten the game", Serena will be in her warlock form in the ending area (Old Town, the large building that's not the lodge, and just go through the doors in the back and into the cavern).

If you have beaten the game, Serena's in the small metal shack on the top left of Lakeside (near the Summer Camp entrance).
Ann is sorta hidden. Go to Summer Camp area (the first area), then go to the far left building behind the gates (you'd recognize the building as one where you needed to go to progress underground). Navigate to the elevator on the right, and take it down. Then follow the path to the far right and enter the second elevator and again go down. Follow the path to find her.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the room where you had to fix the power go down the hall to two door's that's the eveter to there room

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Where is Pro Cherry She ask me to find her but no quest update and no Professor

Also when I fish for key in pool, I can't get key I've tried several times now

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I hadn't played this in a hot minute, love the art just dislike RPGM but I read it has an easy mode now? If you play on that do you lose any of the images by not playing on a harder difficulty? Also, did it ever add a gallery of any kind to see previously viewed scenes?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I hadn't played this in a hot minute, love the art just dislike RPGM but I read it has an easy mode now? If you play on that do you lose any of the images by not playing on a harder difficulty? Also, did it ever add a gallery of any kind to see previously viewed scenes?
As far as I recall all scenes are repeatable in active gameplay... so no need for a gallery

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes