Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
kinda a backstab move by the dev if im honest, another game to drop. I regret that i ever supported this game.
(even if it's optional, its still ruins the game and the story and turns it into just another ntr game)
(with this move the dev has made the story pointless)

Devs should say it from the start, if they planning to add ntr further down the line, instead of just suddenly adding it and ruining the game
They're your feelings and you're entitled to them. But you seem to have no idea how a story works and what exactly NTR is.
The end of the game introduces an antagonist for the second game, who threatens what you hold dear. This gives you a motivation to pursue him and want to defeat him. There is no reason the bad guy will succeed in doing what he threatens.
You have no proof that what he says will happen yet you start foaming at the mouth and calling the developer a backstabber. You disliking the antagonist just mean the writer did his job correctly, nothing more.

The developer makes three games, NONE of which contain any form of cheating or adultery. What makes you think he's suddenly going to jump on the NTR train? All, and I mean ALL of the sex scenes in his games have been consensual and very friendly. It seems highly, highly unlikely that that is going to change.

You come across as massively paranoid, it's a very extreme reaction to basically nothing.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
They're your feelings and you're entitled to them. But you seem to have no idea how a story works and what exactly NTR is.
The end of the game introduces an antagonist for the second game, who threatens what you hold dear. This gives you a motivation to pursue him and want to defeat him. There is no reason the bad guy will succeed in doing what he threatens.
You have no proof that what he says will happen yet you start foaming at the mouth and calling the developer a backstabber. You disliking the antagonist just mean the writer did his job correctly, nothing more.

The developer makes three games, NONE of which contain any form of cheating or adultery. What makes you think he's suddenly going to jump on the NTR train? All, and I mean ALL of the sex scenes in his games have been consensual and very friendly. It seems highly, highly unlikely that that is going to change.

You come across as massively paranoid, it's a very extreme reaction to basically nothing.
The reason to be paranoid is because so many other devs have started little by little and then suddenly added a bunch of it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The reason to be paranoid is because so many other devs have started little by little and then suddenly added a bunch of it.
While this trend is indeed becomeing more common, Devs make most of this stuff avoidable because of it's controversial nature and likely they don't enjoy it themselfes... but considering the many "I want more NTR stuff" posts in game threads with that tag I can only assume how many Patrons try to pressure Devs into working on this stuff... money doesn't smell afterall.
Other than that... unless a kink I don't enjoy is forced on me I won't kink shame anyone for their tastes... well unless murdering or crippling is involved

Randeza

May 16, 2018
While this trend is indeed becomeing more common, Devs make most of this stuff avoidable because of it's controversial nature and likely they don't enjoy it themselfes... but considering the many "I want more NTR stuff" posts in game threads with that tag I can only assume how many Patrons try to pressure Devs into working on this stuff... money doesn't smell afterall.
Other than that... unless a kink I don't enjoy is forced on me I won't kink shame anyone for their tastes... well unless murdering or crippling is involved
Their games suffer when its avoidable and uppdates becomes less and less content, so you drop your support because its no longer worth supporting it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Their games suffer when its avoidable and uppdates becomes less and less content, so you drop your support because its no longer worth supporting it.
Speak for yourself... I have seen enough games includeing avoidable content of any nature without suffering.
You may see a little less of your "favorite" content but on the other hand each Update has sufficient of that while also appealing to others.
And especially unknown or badly supported creaters can gain additional support which might even allow them to work fulltime on a project, which in turn increases the ammount of content you'll get, that otherwise wouldn't have made it into a release duo to lack of funding.
I would understand your complaints if Siren (or any other creator useing that method) would turn the scale from majorly Vanilla H to NTR or actually going exclusively NTR... but that'll likely never happen

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Speak for yourself... I have seen enough games includeing avoidable content of any nature without suffering.
You may see a little less of your "favorite" content but on the other hand each Update has sufficient of that while also appealing to others.
And especially unknown or badly supported creaters can gain additional support which might even allow them to work fulltime on a project, which in turn increases the ammount of content you'll get, that otherwise wouldn't have made it into a release duo to lack of funding.
I would understand your complaints if Siren (or any other creator useing that method) would turn the scale from majorly Vanilla H to NTR or actually going exclusively NTR... but that'll likely never happen
I haven't seen sufficient updates compared to before when a creator went both ways. Its funny that apparently not wanting ntr/cuckhold/others means only wanting majorly vanilla hentai. If a creator does it i stop my support and move on, because on this forums well you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rando Civ

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you also have to look at patrion will close down game's that have stuff they don't like and there very much in to do just that so cev's have to go by there rule's. that is why some do a loop hole but then patrion still lookes in to what goes in to the game's

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Leslie new content.
I'm referring to the 28 May 2020 ver 14.4 short write up (as stated below).
I don't know if there is new content with leslie, just wondering if anyone found it.

Thanks
Zombie's Retreat v0.14.4 Win/Android+Save

"Alright. There was a pesky glitch with the garden and a possible sequence break preventing the new content with Leslie so this build fixes both of those".

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
It either needs to be avoidable or left out altogether some of us don't play these games and spend time building a relationship just to see NTR, I play when its avoidable and don't when it can't, my choice.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Leslie new content.
I'm referring to the 28 May 2020 ver 14.4 short write up (as stated below).
I don't know if there is new content with leslie, just wondering if anyone found it.

Thanks
Zombie's Retreat v0.14.4 Win/Android+Save

"Alright. There was a pesky glitch with the garden and a possible sequence break preventing the new content with Leslie so this build fixes both of those".
I think that's referring to the tent sex scene

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Tent sex was quite a few updates ago.
Maybe it's just a"standard" write up that got accidentally carried forward.
Since no one else has triggered/found, it must not be.

The current subject, not really literate on it. Most of you are far above me on the tech side of the game.
I'm enjoying playing "the game", regardless of what the creator produces.
Obvious from past threads he listens to players comments.
Maybe, some will get their wish, some will not, why not just play the game??????????

Thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the MC said he missed or he is slow repeatedly, I have tried for more than 20 times already
which means you fail at the timing and hencefor the fishing minigame... you might want to use the searchbar for tips in the fishing minigame.... the time window for actions is rather narrow for that one

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes