Bunji85

May 23, 2020
You shouldn't threaten scarlett with dropping patreon support.Just let him/her make the game how they intended.
People are always gonna complain about something,the boobs are too big,the faces are the same...
The whole premise of the game is ridiculous, i mean you play as incestuous shota that has his own harem.
If you feel cucked,stop self inserting as MC,you're a grown ass man.
If this keeps up and scarlett has to add patches to please everyone new updates are gonna take forever.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true after all patrion's pay the dev to make the game the way the dev had planned. yes some dev's ask are give a pole on what there going to do are what people want to see but in the long run it is still there game.

Reactions: Bunji85

pie25

Mar 16, 2020
Isn't just strange how the campfires work?
I mean, why would you spent 1 wood just to see some "particles" of fire move...
And what I'm more concerned about is that in some cases when you light the fire you can hear a "confirmation sound" like you make something to happen.
Also sometimes when you burn all of the campfires they remain on fire till the other day, like you have to make some kind of action in the timelapse before the fire dies.
Bug or Easter Egg?
Or I'm just so dumb that I couldn't figured out how really campfires work...

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Isn't just strange how the campfires work?
I mean, why would you spent 1 wood just to see some "particles" of fire move...
And what I'm more concerned about is that in some cases when you light the fire you can hear a "confirmation sound" like you make something to happen.
Also sometimes when you burn all of the campfires they remain on fire till the other day, like you have to make some kind of action in the timelapse before the fire dies.
Bug or Easter Egg?
Or I'm just so dumb that I couldn't figured out how really campfires work...
Campfires heal you if you are hurt for 1 wood cost.
Of course if you use then at full health it seeems they do nothing...

Reactions: Bullero

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Heard it wasn't really intended but people kept on whining "Uhh it's a zombie game so let girls get raped by zombies"
I am not a fan of this too.
considering the broad translation of the term you'll be unable to find any good game that has a longer development time without anyone calling a scene NTR.
The scene in question is a voyarism scene... not NTR... but again people call any scene that doesn't resolve around the MC getting his dick wet NTR these days

kinda a backstab move by the dev if im honest, another game to drop. I regret that i ever supported this game.
(even if it's optional, its still ruins the game and the story and turns it into just another ntr game)
(with this move the dev has made the story pointless)

Devs should say it from the start, if they planning to add ntr further down the line, instead of just suddenly adding it and ruining the game

Im tired of this constant, *but it's optional and other ............. .. .. .. ... . .. . speech or find another game speech* . So don't bother replying with that.

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
kinda a backstab move by the dev if im honest, another game to drop. I regret that i ever supported this game.
(even if it's optional, its still ruins the game and the story and turns it into just another ntr game)

Devs should say it from the start, if they planning to add ntr further down the line, instead of just suddenly adding it and ruining the game

Im tired of this constant, *but it's optional and other ............. .. .. .. ... . .. . speech or find another game speech* . So don't bother replying with that.
Actually it's two characters that you have never seen before having sex while you watch, then you can have sex with the woman and the other one threatens you to do bad stuff to your girls.

I am quite sure this is not exactly NTR.

L-001 attitude annoys me much more for the "you can have Ann, I don't care about her anymore" than for the empty threats (MC fucked any female in the game, even adversaries, so we all know that this last-minute rival wouldn't hold a candle to him... And I seriously doubt the author would really introduce rape scenes with him and the girls.)

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Actually it's two characters that you have never seen before having sex while you watch, then you can have sex with the woman and the other one threatens you to do bad stuff to your girls.

I am quite sure this is not exactly NTR.

L-001 attitude annoys me much more for the "you can have Ann, I don't care about her anymore" than for the empty threats (MC fucked any female in the game, even adversaries, so we all know that this last-minute rival wouldn't hold a candle to him... And I seriously doubt the author would really introduce rape scenes with him and the girls.)
That isen't ntr but i guess is a step into that direction or could be and i guess that is why people are angry.

Well it looks like the author is going into that direction , at this moment im not sure what direction the author is going

I guess alot of people is angry with this move or worried.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That isen't ntr but i guess is a step into that direction or could be and i guess that is why people are angry.

Well it looks like the author is going into that direction , at this moment im not sure what direction the author is going

I guess alot of people is angry with this move or worried.
I don't really think that "many people" are worried... it's a classical element to introduce a stronger opponent at the end of a story and make sure that the character is as hateable in that introduction as possible. Atleast if a 2nd chapter or sequel is planned for said story

Reactions: Xhin

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question the dev does have a page and i do believe come's to this sight so why not ask them what they have planned. that is all i got

Viressa

May 24, 2018
finished with serena (boss), thru with prof ann.
the new 14.4 ver, supposedly there is new content with leslie (by the write up). can't seem to trigger the event.
Dunno where you read that, cause there's no new Leslie content and it's not mentioned in the changelogs anywhere I can see. Last piece of Leslie content we got (and likely last in this game, aside from an ending slide maybe) was the impregnation scene.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think the changelog said there would be more secrets to uncover. so who now's mybe more scene's as well mybe. i am just puting that out there i don't know what well be out.

peq75755

Jan 10, 2020

bro its just a game chill tf out lmao make your own shit if u hate ntr so much

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes