Riselle

Mar 9, 2018
Same question! And the gallery please, if it actually exists. Thanks in advance!
As for gallery, there's the Recollection Room(Which I frankly don't put effort into remembering the location of, there should be a few posts in previous pages talking about its location), and then there's the Game Console which allows you to see cgs/scenes you've collected so far. The Game Console can be found in the Recreation Center in the Summer Camp, it should just be by the tv once you walk in, just click z/activate on it. After that, it will appear in your room and you should be able to use it.

Reactions: kaiserpingu

billtempermin

Nov 1, 2017
Zomi Lodge room 201 (upstairs left...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) if you walk around long enough there's a flash of light and a scream. This may be new, but either way does anyone know what it does or is it just fun or what? If it's old I guess I just never noticed it before

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
i am playing on windows, they "i" doesn t work
STILL CANNON FIGURE OUT HOW TO DEPOSITE THE ITEMS I COLLECTEN ON THE HOUSE...
Esc > Items
Sorry man I mixed other RPGM games keybinds with this one. Hope this is what you are looking for, but if you are looking to build then go the basement and and their is a circle in-front of a table, no need to store items as the game doesn't have carying capacity, if you are looking for the dresses/special token dress then go to plaers bedroom and left near the wardrobe

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Noticed that there is a bug where if you talk to Caroline after you ask her to strip she will still be dressed. I have attached a fix for that just overwrite all the files. Also if you are having any trouble with finding the recollection room it can be found by examining the game console in the Rec room at the campsite. However the prompt will not show up if there are zombies in the room.

For those who are finding that Clara is missing scenes in the recollection room (most likely the car and tent scene) even tho you have viewed it, you need to do the scenes a second time and they then be added.

*Edit*
Updated the fix.
Is the bugfix for v1.01 or v0.16

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Another minor bug for the 1.01 version ...

If you "party up" with Leslie (i.e. "mother") with her new maid outfit, the sprite for her is definitively wrong (it's apparently the sprite of the "hero" from Town of Passion).

capture.jpg

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Noticed that there is a bug where if you talk to Caroline after you ask her to strip she will still be dressed. I have attached a fix for that just overwrite all the files. Also if you are having any trouble with finding the recollection room it can be found by examining the game console in the Rec room at the campsite. However the prompt will not show up if there are zombies in the room.

For those who are finding that Clara is missing scenes in the recollection room (most likely the car and tent scene) even tho you have viewed it, you need to do the scenes a second time and they then be added.

*Edit*
Updated the fix.
Thanks for the fix.

Just a small precision, if someone is interested: only the "Map007.json" file is needed for this fix. I know that it may be simpler for "newbies" to replace all the data within the www\data sub-directory, but for other "experimented" people attached the only needed file coming from the zangetsu3223' fix -all credit goes only to him- (just replace this file located into the www\data sub-directory).

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Another minor bug for the 1.01 version ...

If you "party up" with Leslie (i.e. "mother") with her new maid outfit, the sprite for her is definitively wrong (it's apparently the sprite of the "hero" from Town of Passion).

View attachment 879830
Interesting bug, i just tried it out & can confirm it's true. Not sure why is this happening though, probably coz the maid costume doesn't have a walking animation. During the maid scene, the sprite only has an idle animation & it immediately cut to sex so maybe Siren didn't give it a walking animation yet.

Or maybe the ToP MC is the base that Siren used for the maid sprite & forgot to change it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes