Jan 13, 2018
is it just me or did anyone else get an issue with the Compressed version of the game??

Downloaded the Compressed version and on extraction got a corrupted file error. If we ignore the errors and try playing we get a "Failed to load" error for the splash screen.

I was unable to progress through the failed splash screen as no matter how many times i clicked on the 'Retry' button i got the same error.
I have the same issue, and i noticed at least two more ppl, but so far no answer`s. I will probably play full ver. and switch to compressed when some kind soul fixed it.

Mar 28, 2019
Cannot open with this version.
Zombie's Retreat [v1.0.1] [Siren's Domain]

Original size: 767.3 MB

Compressed size: 183.3 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is the sequel gonna be a continuation with the same mc or are we gonna get some new characters? Would love if its the same mc and we can get more scenes with minor LIs like Ann, Jessie, Talia and Natasha. Also is there any cutscene when we have achieved all of the content in this update. Kinda unsure whether there is anything left to do.
You get a cutscene after defeating the Endboss, however that will also unlock the post game content... best way to see wether or not you missed something is checking the Fotos

Greatmax

Apr 29, 2020
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the choices of 1 person and 2 persons in the game.....does it have different consequences???

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the choices of 1 person and 2 persons in the game.....does it have different consequences???
No consequences. If you choose '2 persons' you see a scene where an unknown woman gets fucked by someone else. It's a one time thing.

Greatmax

Apr 29, 2020
No consequences. If you choose '2 persons' you see a scene where an unknown woman gets fucked by someone else. It's a one time thing.
But in the guide it is mentioned that if i wait for 5 days without fucking the professor something will happen

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
I have the same issue, and i noticed at least two more ppl, but so far no answer`s. I will probably play full ver. and switch to compressed when some kind soul fixed it.

I just downloaded the non-compressed version and finished the main quest line.

There is one post-completion quest line for the main story. It actually links Town of passion and this game. Wait a few days after the completion of the main quest and make sure you've helped Doctor Ann. She will ask you to check on the rift in town hall. There the quest begins.

The last secondary quest is a bug. I completed it without the mayor as a companion and its still in the quest journal.

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
But in the guide it is mentioned that if i wait for 5 days without fucking the professor something will happen
There is one post-completion quest line for the main story. It actually links Town of passion and this game. Wait a few days after the completion of the main quest and make sure you've helped Doctor Ann. She will ask you to check on the rift in town hall. There the quest begins.

SilverZenitH

Jan 27, 2020
Guys i have ZR 0.16.2 and i downloaded the 1.0.1a android but there's n writting where there's save file transport and when i open ZR 1.0.1 it's doesn't have any data can any1 tell me ?

Plz reply

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes