billtempermin

Nov 1, 2017
Let Ann unattended for a few days & go back to check on her. You'll get to see L-001 returns to "help" her with her sex drive while complaining that there's another "guy" in the city that's also a pain in the ass like our MC. This could mean 2 things:

-This is a reference to AZL (the game that ZR based on), which i doubt it coz the MC in AZL never met L-001 or we may get a reboot to AZL & this time the MC will met L-001.

-Just a new MC for ZR2, meaning our MC will stay behind with his harem & we'll get a new MC with a new harem in the city.

How'd you get this event? I've waited like 10 days and it won't happen. I picked "see 2 people" is it only with "see 1 person"? or does something override it?

May 21, 2017
I am unable to get this quest...... what is the quest about
After listening to doctor Ann's request, go to the cave behind the town hall where we beat serana. There will be another boy standing in front of the rift. Talk to him and a set of quests will trigger in helping him to stabilize the rift. Then a sex scene between the other boy and his mom will trigger. That's all.

Reactions: Greatmax

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Yeah! That too, still shocking me that no one willing to share the Legacy version yet. Was that version have something so precious that they would keep it for themself?
Dunno really, maybe that is the case. No one will know unless the version is uploaded.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah! That too, still shocking me that no one willing to share the Legacy version yet. Was that version have something so precious that they would keep it for themself?
Considering that the only difference is supposed to be the artwork of the standing characters, it's safe to assume that noone bought it... since you can get the upgraded art from here

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Considering that the only difference is supposed to be the artwork of the standing characters, it's safe to assume that noone bought it... since you can get the upgraded art from here
You get all three versions of the game automatically when you buy the game. Check the patreon page or the site that is selling it. You get the PC version, the legacy version and android version all together.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think with 6USD you would have all 3 version of the game, so it was very weird that the person who bought it didn't share both the Legacy version and the Android version yet

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think with 6USD you would have all 3 version of the game, so it was very weird that the person who bought it didn't share both the Legacy version and the Android version yet
unless he got the copy shared here from a different source ofc

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Is there any games like this one with the zombie rpgmaker stuff i really just so lobe this type of games

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes