rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Noticed that there is a bug where if you talk to Caroline after you ask her to strip she will still be dressed. I have attached a fix for that just overwrite all the files. Also if you are having any trouble with finding the recollection room it can be found by examining the game console in the Rec room at the campsite. However the prompt will not show up if there are zombies in the room.

For those who are finding that Clara is missing scenes in the recollection room (most likely the car and tent scene) even tho you have viewed it, you need to do the scenes a second time and they then be added.

*Edit*
Updated the fix.
Do we still need the bug fix for 1.0.2?

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
how to get photo 12:
beat the game, bring natasha with you, go to serena's place (the prison house you once were locked up), ask for threesome

Oct 16, 2019
There are two tokkens hidden, one is where you find ashley, for second one use fast travel to go to old town, go all the way to the right, then go up, scavenge the wood, keep going up (you can scavenge scrap metal on those water basins) then go right again. You will enter the place where Serena take you when you beat her, right there is another tokken

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay the 2 bugs has been fixed, but the Clara scenes in gallery still missing for some reasons, she only has the glory hole bj. It's not a big problem coz she stayed behind for you to have fun with her all the time, but for it may be some ppl that just prefer the gallery.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Alguien sabe si se desbloquea algo más en el juego después de estar en la habitación vacía del hotel donde solo aparece un destello seguido por un grito ???
Yo intenté ver si después de eso volvía a aparecer L-001, otro personaje o si Jessie te permitía entrar a su depósito (que es también una de las últimas cosas que esta bloqueado en el juego)
Jessie no te permitirá entrar a su almacén pase lo que pase y el segundo encuentro de L-001 es dejar a Ann desatendida durante unos días y luego ver cómo está.

Nov 13, 2017
the walkthrough says that if i don't have sex with ann for five days after choosing the "two people" option i'll come across a "peculiar sight"; but it's been over five days in my file. what's the peculiar sight supposed to be?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
the walkthrough says that if i don't have sex with ann for five days after choosing the "two people" option i'll come across a "peculiar sight"; but it's been over five days in my file. what's the peculiar sight supposed to be?
If you go back and see Ann after the five days you will see her having sex with L-001.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes