MSG

Jul 4, 2017
-Special MC looks at home if you select Easy or complete the game on Hardcore
ugh so i have to finish it in both harcore and easy to get the adittional stuff? Is it worthy or is it just a different skin for the MC?

Greatmax

Apr 29, 2020
There is one post-completion quest line for the main story. It actually links Town of passion and this game. Wait a few days after the completion of the main quest and make sure you've helped Doctor Ann. She will ask you to check on the rift in town hall. There the quest begins.
I am unable to get this quest...... what is the quest about

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ugh so i have to finish it in both harcore and easy to get the adittional stuff? Is it worthy or is it just a different skin for the MC?
OR is not equal to AND...
You can play the game on hardcore (or rather normal) and the MC will be a King while at home

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Do you mean the characters will escape in the sequel?
Is the sequel gonna be a continuation with the same mc or are we gonna get some new characters? Would love if its the same mc and we can get more scenes with minor LIs like Ann, Jessie, Talia and Natasha. Also is there any cutscene when we have achieved all of the content in this update. Kinda unsure whether there is anything left to do.
Let Ann unattended for a few days & go back to check on her. You'll get to see L-001 returns to "help" her with her sex drive while complaining that there's another "guy" in the city that's also a pain in the ass like our MC. This could mean 2 things:

-This is a reference to AZL (the game that ZR based on), which i doubt it coz the MC in AZL never met L-001 or we may get a reboot to AZL & this time the MC will met L-001.

-Just a new MC for ZR2, meaning our MC will stay behind with his harem & we'll get a new MC with a new harem in the city.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Let Ann unattended for a few days & go back to check on her. You'll get to see L-001 returns to "help" her with her sex drive while complaining that there's another "guy" in the city that's also a pain in the ass like our MC. This could mean 2 things:

-This is a reference to AZL (the game that ZR based on), which i doubt it coz the MC in AZL never met L-001 or we may get a reboot to AZL & this time the MC will met L-001.

-Just a new MC for ZR2, meaning our MC will stay behind with his harem & we'll get a new MC with a new harem in the city.
It could also mean there is a survivor in the City (female) that pisses L-001 off or that there is someone in the organisation annoying him

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is the pool event bugged?? I've completed every sex scene and got all pictures except the ones from the pool. but there's nothing in the room where the costumes are supposed to be, altough when i was in that room for some reason when i clicked where the outfits are supposed to be a scream was heard but no unlock.....
are you sure you are in the correct room?
There is a room where someone is screaming, but it doesn't contain any outfits

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes