ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Anyone have the teaser from today?
I got you man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update said that small CG's like these will be plentiful in the game, to show off moments of closeness or affection that aren't really needed in ToP given the way that game is.
The first of these moments seem to have been given to the sister while sleeping in the same bed.
Who knows who gets the next one.
Siren confirmed that the update will 100% be this month but isn't 100% sure on the day of it yet.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
I got you man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update said that small CG's like these will be plentiful in the game, to show off moments of closeness or affection that aren't really needed in ToP given the way that game is.
The first of these moments seem to have been given to the sister while sleeping in the same bed.
Who knows who gets the next one.
Siren confirmed that the update will 100% be this month but isn't 100% sure on the day of it yet.
yes we got good news hooray!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
It will come. Plues hope some good scenes with all the lady's. If you now what i mean neg neg wink wink lol.

Reactions: cgehunter

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I do think the shy girl needs some loven tho. She was the only one who has not had any love must feel lonly thinking that the mc does not like her. Poor girl needs some

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
That's for ten dollar patrons.
Sorry brah, I ain't got that kinda cash to burn and even then, until the new tier is implemented it's not gonna be there.
No need to apologize. I read the patreon post again and apparently it's just high resolution images from previous versions.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I have no job but i may sound crazy but i would help on both games. Always love a good game that keeps you into playing.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
After they do clairs qust from what i hear they alternat between them. If what i hear is right

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes