ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
So i wonder when this will get it's update.

I know there working on there orherone right now that's why i am waiting on both.
Next update is slated for this month, either the 17th at the earliest to the 24th at the latest.
All the art is reportedly done, we're just waiting on Siren to get the code finished and change around the sister's events and story.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Cool siren has made good .

I know siren's maen goal is town of passion but i like both of these games.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Cool siren has made good .

I know siren's maen goal is town of passion but i like both of these games.
The releases are on rotation, Zombie's Retreat will release this month and Town of Passion next.
The reason is that this way, we don't have to keep waiting for the artists and animators to finish and the art can be kept to a certain standard.

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The releases are on rotation, Zombie's Retreat will release this month and Town of Passion next.
The reason is that this way, we don't have to keep waiting for the artists and animators to finish and the art can be kept to a certain standard.
Oh shit I didn't realise it was the same devs as ToP, I love that game. I'm hyped now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Yeap same person. The storys and art are very good plues i love a good story line.

I have heard some say what makes a game is graphics but i am old school i like good storys just as much as the hrapics.

Reactions: TomberryDude

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Really? I'm pretty sure I saw Siren mention a few times that there would be female zombie/MC interaction of a sexual nature.
Just sayin' what the game told us, after rescuing Natasha she mentions she's only seen male zombies. If there is a female zombie then chances are they're part of the cause of the outbreak if not a special undead.
Either way, currently there are no female zombies. Only male.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Considering how the game wastes no time, with story or development, pregnancy would not make sense, since it's months upon months of time. Unless ofc it was some kinda plot driven super mutated accelerated pregnancy virus, where baby shows up in a few days, cause dev is pandering to someone with a fetish.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Considering how the game wastes no time, with story or development, pregnancy would not make sense, since it's months upon months of time. Unless ofc it was some kinda plot driven super mutated accelerated pregnancy virus, where baby shows up in a few days, cause dev is pandering to someone with a fetish.
That just made me think of zombie Xenomorphs and I'm gonna have nightmares about it for the rest of my life.
Thanks dude.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well if what it sounded like in the game woman get fucked to death but then agian were are all the female bodys.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Well if what it sounded like in the game woman get fucked to death but then agian were are all the female bodys.
Probably dragged off the the rapecave/butchers.
Half of the mystery is finding this out, it's a slow burn though.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Stumbled upon a typo I think. When you rescue Caroline and if you choose to have her as an Aunt , the first time you talk to her, the MC will say :"Don't worry about it Aunt nefew!"

Reactions: cooldude33

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I think she is he's aunt but then i could be wrong. But hay in his eyes there the only sex toys he has lol.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes