Kurets

Apr 9, 2018
I've got a problem, menu clicks, and music, and sound in general are sort of overlapping with themselves, creating an echo. It's a constant distortion that makes it unplayable for me.
Just downloaded it for the first time, so can't compare to past experience.
Fired up Town of Passion in case it was a general problem with RPGM but that one was fine.
Downloaded from MEGA link.
Anyone else got this and do you know how to get rid of it?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know i would say try to unpackwt agian and see if that helps. But beondy that i don't know

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Damn that's one fine sister he has and now time for the blood to spray out of peoples noses lol.

wrong

Jun 24, 2017
It is Very Difficult , i dont know what to do in the first day after waking up , Gun only have 4 bullet , nothing in house can be used to craft anything , 3 touch from zombie mean Game Over , zombies to many while the MC only have 4 bullet

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
It is Very Difficult , i dont know what to do in the first day after waking up , Gun only have 4 bullet , nothing in house can be used to craft anything , 3 touch from zombie mean Game Over , zombies to many while the MC only have 4 bullet
It isn't so bad, bringing certain characters along with you increase the chances for certain things to be found in the bins, the sister increases the chance to find bullets or scrap metal, which can be used to make bullets.
Food is easier to get with the mother character.

You'll do fine man.

Reactions: XdnaX

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If you can try to dodge there is a run buttion i do believe i just can't rember mybe shift.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Level 2 is the daughters name of the guy...use the Reports to learn it

You can scavange repeatable...from top left to bottom right
in the top level of the powerplant
the comunal hall (where it all began)
The dining hall
The Boys Cabin
Useing tools you can gather wood, scrap metal and food (fish) from different points on the map
scrap metal from the bins in the powerplant (+5), but can't search until refresh
single use
there is a bin in the lower level of the powerplant
There is a notice that the drop chance for movies is equal to electric
why can't I scavenge repeatedly? can only do it once even if i sleep and go back i still can't use it again

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
only every 2nd day...you'll have to sleep for 2 days in a row for loot spots to refill
Zombies respawn every 3rd day if I am not mistaken

Reactions: ipfakealias

Tomm_

Mar 18, 2018
Is this also for android? If not, can someone recommend me some games like this which are for android?

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Is this also for android? If not, can someone recommend me some games like this which are for android?
no android version on this game yet but i can recommend you download dreams of desire or my cute roommate (both of these games got android version i suggest you prepare some extra memory space on your phone.)

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes