dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is there a cheatsheet / walkthrough that tells me what every one's roles are suppose to be? if i input my own role, will it feel "off" because that's not the intention the creator meant for them to have. i get the first woman who was put under 'maid" should be mom. just because both start with M and MC looks just like her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you ever Play AZL?
and so far only those characters with Incest background offer to input the role (Mom, Sister and Aunt).
Not that it reallly matters the "Role" is just a text input in some scenes...you might make the story sound strange by putting something else in there but nothing indicate that it's something that can break the game

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i haven't played AZL actually. i thought this was in the same universe but unrelated or something like that.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
where can i find the VHS tape that Maid/Mom asked after watching a movie ? cant find it anywhere

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
I got a question regarding to patreon, does 1 dollar/month cut it or do i need drop 5 bucks for best results.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I got a question regarding to patreon, does 1 dollar/month cut it or do i need drop 5 bucks for best results.
Personally I feel that donating one dollar is kinda worthless since the teaser stuff is locked mostly behind the three dollar tier.
The five dollar is worth it if you want the game the moment it drops but you can just hang around here for that and I'll do what I can when I can.
Five gives the best results but the three dollar is worth it all the same if you ask me.

Reactions: cgehunter

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Personally I feel that donating one dollar is kinda worthless since the teaser stuff is locked mostly behind the three dollar tier.
The five dollar is worth it if you want the game the moment it drops but you can just hang around here for that and I'll do what I can when I can.
Five gives the best results but the three dollar is worth it all the same if you ask me.
noted chief instead of spending my savings on those nude live streams, i rather spent it on this game coz i love it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Wish i had money to help but then i am reminded of some bad thing's that make me wire of donating money to these things.
Like wootchet and other scamers that are out there not saying everone is like that but hard to tell sometkmes but do love this game.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes