cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Yeah, it's currently useless. Presumably future updates will change that.

It's a random drop. You're most likely to get it from the bunker/power station location, but it can drop anywhere. In addition, the woman hiding in the house on the right gives you on after you finish her storyline.
thanks for the reply good sir

Reactions: Crawdaddy

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well like i said even in the real world breast have all sizes but if a dev like's them big then
it's there game and there insparaten it's like taleing a zebra to change it's stripes because you hate the patern it was borned with and that's all i will say the game is cool and all.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the sister is the bathroom in the cabin where you meet the other campers.
the consler are you mom's sister you get hurt the second scene i think you need to get hurt twice
and the mother well her scenes well i forget most of her's theres bath movie and i think the kissing scene i forget how i got that one.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Walkthrough: play the goddamn game. Talk with characters at various points of the day, especially during the dinner. Bring them out with you on the gathering mission. Build the items on the bench, etc. Just play the damn game.

The sister: visit the bathroom in the main camp lodge. Repeat until vaginal sex.
The counselor/aunt: get injured while she's in your party, repeat until blowjob.
Mother: repair water heating unit for bath scene. Repeat bath scene until handjob. Fix television for makeout scene. Gather more movies in the camp (random drop) for handjob scene.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
new it was something like that but your right playing it to find scenes is the challenging part to any game
really.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is there like besides discord and way to find out about updates to game's like this are other's

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can be found in harvest locations... I think the aunt has a common chance to find one as additional drop if she accompines you.
when you have 1 wood and metal you can craft a hatched and get more from trunks

RandomMale

Sep 12, 2016
The future is an uncertain thing. All we know is that when it arrives, it won't have enough games like this.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes