Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Honestly, I'd prefer if the fishing hole was based around the same mechanics as the loot places. You can get a certain amount of fishes in a day, then it empties, and you need to wait a couple of days until it fills up again. Either make the fishing rod a permanent item, or make it break like the axe does. But please ditch whatever mechanics are behind it.
The fishing rod can break last try I was good for 3 catches before it happened + several miss attempts to figure out what I had to do and whats the best timing

Bernd69

Jun 13, 2018
"v0.2' was Alpha Version 2 which was severely more broken than the original Alpha so I took it down shortly after releasing (I'm guessing it stuck around here though unfortunately). Sorry for that confusion.

ZR is now in Beta since I was able to get the core mechanics down to my liking. From here it'll move on from Beta 0.1 to 0.2, etc.

Seeing comments about the releases are slow. I mean, two months does take a while but I'll give the usual reminder; this is a project made by a small team and art (and especially) animation take time. When you factor in Town of Passion, I'm releasing a build each month. These artists have other jobs and commitments so speed will likely remain the same.
I really appreciate that you answered my question, i was very confused. And ty for your hard work and keeping making good hentai games.

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
actually what pisses me off are the default controls with mouse - i want to point MC into some direction to be able to shoot the zombie, and suddenly he is facing fully different direction (ammo lost for nothing)...

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
actually what pisses me off are the default controls with mouse - i want to point MC into some direction to be able to shoot the zombie, and suddenly he is facing fully different direction (ammo lost for nothing)...
Don't play it with a mouse.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
keyboard controles work batter for me the thing that get's me some times
is the zombies that are electified they move real fast so be carful around them.

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
Do their tits have to be as big as my torso? Any chance of like an optional setting to make them a tad more proportionate in the future? The sister is my favorite solely for the fact that her's aren't AS ridiculous.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there are titts like that in real life i do beleive but think they cuase back pain.
i think for some hard to say it for all

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
"v0.2' was Alpha Version 2 which was severely more broken than the original Alpha so I took it down shortly after releasing (I'm guessing it stuck around here though unfortunately). Sorry for that confusion.

ZR is now in Beta since I was able to get the core mechanics down to my liking. From here it'll move on from Beta 0.1 to 0.2, etc.

Seeing comments about the releases are slow. I mean, two months does take a while but I'll give the usual reminder; this is a project made by a small team and art (and especially) animation take time. When you factor in Town of Passion, I'm releasing a build each month. These artists have other jobs and commitments so speed will likely remain the same.
I personally thank you game dev. to create this nice game i did enjoy it plus on top of that your artist nailed the character design. cheers to you!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
anyone already crafted the shovel? where as i use it?
Yeah, it's currently useless. Presumably future updates will change that.

Where to get electric fuse?
It's a random drop. You're most likely to get it from the bunker/power station location, but it can drop anywhere. In addition, the woman hiding in the house on the right gives you on after you finish her storyline.

Reactions: cgehunter
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes